Female Glory Holes : Swingers Discussion 44271101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFemale Glory Holes
TOPIC: Female Glory Holes
Created by: mark069 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
My ex-husband used to fantasize that there was a place where a guy could go, and there would be like 10 beautiful women lying down with their legs spread. He could put "toppings" on their pussies...cherries, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, etc. Then go down the line and lick it all off.

Reading PA

Username hidden
(384 posts)
I've seen this several times. His name is Sybian.

He's a REAL work horse.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"Reminds me of a guy who I heard about who went to house parties or hotel parties and would lay on his back in a corner of a room and allow a line of women to come sit on his face."

When I go to parties I lie on my back in a corner of the room and allow a line of women to come sit on my cock.

Isn't that the way EVERYBODY does it?

ROFL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I figure this wouldn't work too well. I'm not placing my favorite toy up against anything where I can't see who is doing what.

The word cold sore comes to mind.

I did do MF glory hole. I can confirm what SI says. It would only work sitting down. How about an asian meal at a low table? A mechanics pit would work for changin' the oil.

But safer sex first. They would have to wash their face off from the last one.............

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Well, now............I see a business opportunity!

How about.......

A singles bar with:

A large "ladies room" that has stalls with padded seats facing a wall with rather large holes. The stalls are large enough to accomodate a regular toilet and small sink and a clothes rack.

Another room with similar stalls with pads to kneel on.

The Lickees go into the ladies room and get up against the wall. The Lickors go into the other room and accomdate the Lickees.

Charge admittance to both rooms, have a cover charge to get into the club, overcharge for the drinks...........wow! instant gold mine and instant fun!! Don'f forget.......you heard it here first!

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Female Glory Holes