Favorite Type of Handjob!! : Swingers Discussion 65717
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFavorite Type of Handjob!!
TOPIC: Favorite Type of Handjob!!
Created by: corruptkim
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok! All right! I know I am obsessed with jerking cocks right now and there seems to be no bottom to this pit so I am going to start a poll about it and see what kind of jerking you like to do or have done to you. Hey, It's one of my three posts I get today, so I can blow it any way I like.... or is that a separate topic.

Here are my favorite ways of jerking a beautiful cock:

1) The merciless handjob. Its where no matter how much he begs, you do not stop jerking. Force him to spill his appreciation! AND.. if he begs you to stop because he doesn't want to squirt yet, speed it up and watch him pour over your fist.

2) When I clamp two palms together I have no resistance, I am weak. Sometimes I interlock fingers to make a basket of pleasure for him. Sometimes I make my palms and fingers lay flat till I feel that spurt inside.

3) Sometimes I make two rings with pointer fingers and thumbs and rotate them around his shaft. I can appreciate every little curve in his member.

4) My favorite might be the ball lick-stroke shaft combo. I loose myself and wind up acting like someone possessed I am told. Bury my face in his manly aroma and that has enough to make me cum myself.

5) I love to stand behind a man and give him a reach around jerking. My boobs pressed against his back my other hand cupping his balls in my palm, I work the shaft with frenzy.

6) I love the speed and tease technique. It's where you give him 10 good fast strokes on that well lubed cock. ONE TWO THREE ... When you hit 10 you take your hand away from it and watch it pulse pulse pulse. If he moans while I do this .. BOOM, I cum too.

7.) Any of you ladies ever perform the Infinite Vagina? That’s where just as the head of his penis pops out of my hand, I bring the other hand up for the next penetration. This way it seems to him like he is penetrating deeper and deeper into endless bliss.

8) The cock finger ring is when you tighten your thumb and pointer finger around the base of that glorious shaft. Then, when his knob is good and engorged, grease it up and work the other hand there. Manipulate the enraged knob till there is ample evidence on your hand that the cock is spent.

9) Hey guys, you want some cock milking? It's where you grab the cock like you would a cow's udder, perfect for when you are standing over me and I am below with mouth wide open. As I look up, I grab the shaft at the base, and milk it toward me. All of the motion comes toward my direction, base to knob.

10) Maybe you fancy the door knob technique. That’s where I reach for the cock as if it were a door knob, and then with a well lubed hand, I turn my fist around the cock as if to open the door to his passion.

What's your favorite?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
First of all, just the thought of CorruptKim giving me a handjob is enough to have me half way there, damn she is so hot!

But back to business, I love handjobs and sometimes that's *all* I want. One of my favorites is when my wife uses just her index finger and thumb, the 'one fingered old fashioned' as we call them. But what I really like is when she wears a loose shirt and I peak down and 'steal' looks at her big boobs while she's jerking me. It reminds me of being a kid.

And like TWH, there have been numerous times where she has been engaged with another guy and almost absentmindedly stroking me at the same time. It's mind blowing.

DW

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
HOLY SHIT!!! That should be in among the "Sex Stories" !!! :)

I've experienced a few of those, and I'd have to say #8 is a favorite, for sure ... explosive sort of orgasm. And then there's always the hand wrapped around the well-lubed cock that follows the lead of, keeps rhythm with, and moves opposite to a smooth pelvic thrust ... and very rarely there comes along a real talent who can do that along with her mouth while 69ing :)

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
I'd rather have a hand job than a blowjob. But I'm the weird guy who likes them completely dry. Gotta use a real light touch, though. One time Ms. TWH was taking on 3 guys, but she kept one hand out, lightly stroking me while I watched. She wasn't really even paying attention to what she was doing, but I was within seconds of shooting all over her, when I finally had to pull away because I wanted to save it. Looking back, I should have just let 'er rip.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
I can attest that Mrs. U does a very fine job of milking my cock.

Mr. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3249 posts)
Ah Bridge, these old threads often have some excellent tidbits of advice or humor. I accidentally discovered the value of adding some lube while doing a hand job once upon a time...before the one in this picture.

Ya know, it's not always just the female producing the big wet spots ;-)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3249 posts)
ME loves a good, slow hand job but I suck at them. Its kind of like getting to the center of a tootsie pop, I just cant wait.

GF

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
I've gotten pretty darn good at them over the last 6 weeks!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17549 posts)
And here we have Ms. Uriah, manually reviving an old thread.

I hope the OP will consider teaching classes...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7686 posts)
Like the OP who's offline, I love giving a hand job to a beautiful cock... usually not to the finish though. It's more like foreplay, at a certain point I can count on ending up with said cock in pussy.

I see a couple of new things to add though;)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3249 posts)
You willl have to investigate tantric massage. Many of the techniques you are using are part of it. When done correctly, it will send your guy through the roof! Take it from a guy who USED to think hand jobs were a waste of time (and semen LOL). Certainly not an every time sort of thing but a great way to mix it up as well as something we show our play partners now and then. BTW there is also a technique that works for women that drives S crazy as well!

Antelope CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Favorite Type of Handjob!!