Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 1141   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rabbit

We are working on something just along those lines

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18254 posts)
Did you fulfill your fantasy SHcple? Please share the details!

Our drive to the beach yesterday prompted a fantasy. We would love to get a small group together and charter a sailboat for a day of nude sunbathing, swimming and rocking the boat.

~rabbit n scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2080 posts)
Organize a Gang Bang for my wife and another lady. They would both be blindfolded so that they would not see the men...

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Ok so, for me, Mr. Blqt, I love whatever turns on Mrs. Blqt! She likes largish black guys with a nice smile, tight braids and nice thick cock! I love the thought of meeting a nice guy in a bar and as long as things go well we move to a hotel room. I would sit back in the dark and watch her do whatever she wants! I love the thought of her taking a big load from him!! Good idea, no, but this is a fantasy!

She loves the idea of an unknown female at work banging me and her big one is I cum in this chicks mouth while wifey whatches!!

Elmira Heights NY
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Interesting, AZ! It's something I would keep in mind if, say, when my husband and I are on vacation in Tucson next month, we decide to meet anyone new from this website.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10078 posts)
Scandle----I just find a woman with lipstick to be irresistible and extremely sexy. It doesn't matter the color or texture---I love it all. However, a shiny bright red is always at the top of my list. When I see a woman, the first thing I see is her face, her lips. The rest of the woman's body is not lost, but I am drawn to the lips first. For me, kissing is extremely erotic and more so when the woman has taken the time to paint her lips.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
***LIKE*** My darling's FOTD!

~an excited scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2080 posts)
What a glorious fantasy, rabbit!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10078 posts)
Going for a walk along the riverfront with my man on an early NOLA morning like today, with fog so heavy you can barely see but a foot or two ahead of you-- hearing the boats on the river but not seeing them. Then making passionate love on a bench, against a tree or in the dewy grass while hearing joggers and tourists walk past, not sure if they are seeing us or not but knowing they can hear us and hoping they are smiling...

...and posting a hot date letting people know where we are and what we're doing... ;^)

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2080 posts)
My fantasy for Wednesday, March 11, 2015:

Two women in a 69 with me behind and inside the one on top.

Of course, we then take turns. Or, is that tomorrow's fantasy?

Miami FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 1141   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day