Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 131  Next »
91 to 100 of 1308
User Details are only visible to members.
Why Miss Kibbie...are you from Georgia?

Perhaps that's why you're on my mind...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(994 posts)
@ Kibbs: *perk*

I believe someone did... ;-)~

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
Did someone say Georgia peach?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11557 posts)
mfm -- and I FINALLY have two quality dicks!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Sir...

The Wenatchee Valley is a nice area. I'm actually from a bit farther North. Wenatchee is my anonymous "big city" address. ;)

FOTD a Northwest vs. Southeast produce competition with me as the judge. I think those Georgia Peaches will probably tip the balance though...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(994 posts)
I agree... apples vs oranges

(i.e., Washington vs Florida)

fyi Current, my family has roots in Cashmere and I still have relatives who are prominent in both Wenatchee & Leavenworth.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
"BRADENTON May 4, 2015– A Florida couple accused of having sex on a public beach in front of families has been found guilty by a jury....Video played in the courtroom showed Alvarez moving on top of Caballero in a sexual manner in broad daylight. Witnesses testified that a 3-year-old girl saw them.

Broad daylight, on a family beach, in front of children is, of course, bad and should indeed be considered a sex offence. A glass elevator, especially at night, and NOT around children/families would likely not carry the sex offender stigma. Is it risky? Sure, but it may just be worth the risk to some people.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3371 posts)
@Current we had a couple that was arrested for having sex on the beach and they were jailed and now listed as sex offenders. GOOGLE it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
BLT,

I'm not from Florida. I think you might get arrested for lewd conduct but I doubt that would land you a sex offender conviction...as long as your partner is over 18.

I think it sounds hot. Save me a seat at the bar KJ

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(994 posts)
BLT,

I'm not from Florida. I think you might get arrested for lewd conduct but I doubt that would land you a sex offender conviction...as long as your partner is over 18.

I think it sounds hot. Save me a seat at the bar KJ

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(994 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 131  Next »
91 to 100 of 1308
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.