Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910851
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Start   851 to 860 of 927   End
User Details are only visible to members.
<chuckling> Glad you like it. This topic has seen many emails between us. It has been the inspiration for many moments of masturbation at work .... on both sides of the conversation. ;) However, to date I haven't been driven to sneak out a vibe. That can't be said for her though.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Holy crap that is HOT!!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
My FOTD is to give her one of her fantacies. This one involves blindfolding her, then taking her some where. It could be the back room of a bar, an adult theater, or maybe a picnic table. I am to then seductively remove her cloths. She then wants me apply the first load in/on her pussy while several other guys/gals caress her body. She then wants as many loads deposited on her chin, breasts, tongue and loins as she can get. She also wants to have a woman kneel over her face so she can clean her till the woman squirts on her tongue. Some day .......

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(277 posts)
if the bar has a dance floor, then I would pick one from the dance floor!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
There is a woman I met recently who wants to try the "pick a guy up in a bar" fantasy which just happens to be a favorite of mine...

Hmmm, wonder how tomorrow night would work.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
We have tentative plans of trying out that padded table. That's kind of where the fantasy origionated.

Warren OH
Username hidden
(22 posts)
this maybe long, but it is one of my fav's as I simply love the beach. Public beach, I have been sunning in a two piece and it is time to exercise so I take to the ocean. I am swimming in the waves against the force of the tide, pretty far from shore. The force and exercertion of the strokes have pushed my top down to my waist, (it is a sunning 2pc suit and I am a G). Love the freedom), smiles! A sailboat tacks by and one of the men dives off and swims to me, thinking I am in trouble.........and surprises me. Of course, we play and end up having great times in the water, in the course of which we both loose both of our suits! In the meantime, his buddy has tacked the sailboat and come about, returning to where we are, picking us up. We board, then all of us are able to "cum about, over and over..........." then we cruise and play for the rest of the evening and into the next morning. I return to the empty beach, look thru my things, grab a new suit and then sink to the sand to rest, to relive, and to dream in the sun, but their is something disturbing me sleep. It is too early for the dog walkers or the families with kids...now ,I am fully awake and they have returned with breakfast and smiles. Ah yes, the adventure continues! Bebe

Key West FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Smitten4, they have a padded doggie bench at Eros where you can be secured with straps. Eros next Love and Bondage would be a perfect chance for you to try it out?

The missus loves this bench and has enjoyed many orgasms on it ; o

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
HOW could I have forgotten that! LOL

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Duct tape :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Start   851 to 860 of 927   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day