Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910851
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Start   851 to 860 of 877   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bebe, welcome to the forums. I would love to be one of your guys, using non-latex protection of course. Nic at Night would most likely back me up, but I got to you first. LOL. Mike

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Shower Hour! I am in the shower and a new man pops in there with me and soaping turns into foreplay which is culminated into a hot & heavy sexual session. This necessitates the need for a cool down/clean up shower...the clock strikes a new hour and the clock chimes............a new man has popped into the shower and we repeat! That is my fantasy of the day! (We have a large shower will lots of choices.) Wasn't quite sure how to add a pic? sorry, Bebe

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Went to a pennicle vodka party: startyed talking to two men-was I surp[rised when they said ever want to do a father/son? Ok I have a few male friends that have the mother/daughter fantasu but thar is all.

Lost the father wore the son out!!!!

Just wondering if anyone would even consider this?

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(992 posts)
My FOTD is to fly into a city and have a couple pick me up at the airport, the guy drives and the lady is wearing a hot, sexy new dress and she flirts and teases us and plays with herself (and maybe me?) all the way back to their hotel. Then we go out to dinner where she continues to flirt and tease and show that she is not wearing panties or a bra.

Hmmm, may just have to see if I can make this one come true soon!

;D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
This may not count as a fantacy since it is based on an actual occurance. But a friend wants to eat my cream pie again. I was slowly sucking on him while he watched hubby slowly fuck me. I felt hubby tense up, then pull out; that only means one thing.... As I felt hubby's hot load shoot onto my kitty, our friend's cock began to tremble on my tongue. His body was shaking in delight as he licked me clean and my throat swelled from his cock diving in. Until that moment he wasn't sure if he would enjoy a fresh pie. Seems he now craves them!

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Of course it does just! The more you do it the better this country becomes because if we just consentrate on sex an admiring each others bodies we have no time for war!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hey wash, does it count that I did that the day after Labor Day?

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(265 posts)
I'm sound asleep in my dark room and wake to the feel of someone sucking on my toes. As soon as he realizes that I'm awake, he pulls my PJ bottoms off and buries his face in my pussy. He brings me to orgasm... several times... and I still dont know what he looks like. He finally comes up and kisses me. I help pull off his clothes so we can fuck. We still haven't said a word....

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Welcome back washoenudest

Love how you promote your fetish! One I happily agree with BTW!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Today all woman should celebrate labor day by going out in there car and masterbate while they drive to help the working man!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Start   851 to 860 of 877   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day