Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 140  Next »
82 to 91 of 1391
User Details are only visible to members.
That sounds fun and all, but I'm kind of glad she didn't follow through with it. For all you guys knew that could have been a cop and there's no telling what might have happened. The way it went down you guys had all of the turn on without any of the downside

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11878 posts)
May be the fantasy of the decade vs of the day. But here goes....my Lady has arranged a side by side couple massage session for the both of us. As the attendants walk in, they are two very sexy females. The session starts out with a massage and then..... omg, three beautiful women and me having the time of our lives! .......................................A man can dream can't he?

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(429 posts)
Giving her a surprise gang-bang ... blindfolded. She may know them, but today she has no idea who or how many.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I've never been to a club or party and I don't have a singing partner, but I have many fantasies and scenarios about it.

Lets say that it is a group of 8 couples who all know each other well and have been intimate. The men get in a large circle with their backs to the center of the circle naked. Their partner gets on her knees in front of him. A timer is started and the women move over one person clockwise. They suck dick for one minute before the timer chimes again and they again move. If they go all the way around they skip their significant other (she never sucks his dick). This continues until somebody cums. The couple who's man cums loses. The couple who's women took that load in her mouth wins. The consequences for losing, and the rewards for winning are another fantasy all together.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Not a fantasy...ya that just happened. Damn it was awesome...

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1754 posts)
......nahhhh. i can't post it.

that'd be too much like jinxing the wish 'cause i told what it was.

***too sleepy. time to drag myself off for sleep.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14248 posts)
This is not so much a fantasy as it is a sweet dream I had. And old friend/lover drove by and just happen to turn and look as he was stopped at a light. He smiled warmly and waved and I smile back and then the light changed...then iapple to a soft dovry-grey sky~like it gets with a soft spring or summer rain. Gave me a peaceful feeling.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11878 posts)
That the Easter Bunny really does exist so I don't have to cover for him again this year...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1853 posts)
To see my hot curvy wife getting all 3 holes filled at once while I video the whole thing to watch with her later. :)

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Mine today would be coming home from work and see my wife getting fucked and eating pussy at the same time. Mmmmmm

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 140  Next »
82 to 91 of 1391
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.