Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 1048   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The second man finishes but as if in a dream, he seems to just disappear and all of her attention is on me as we continue to kiss and now I take my place above her. I nudge her legs open with my knees and gaze into her eyes and smile then kiss her sweat sheened forehead, reveling in her complete satisfaction and exhaustion but I must have her and so I push slowly inside. Despite being spent she finds the strength to rock her hips up to meet me and the look of pleasure on her face tells me she needs this, craves this as much as I do. I am in a state of bliss and complete lust as I feel how wet she is, filled with the cum of others inside her. I see her smile and sigh as I reclaim her all for myself.

Afterwards, cradled in each other's arms, we drift into a deep, perfect, untroubled sleep.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
It sounds like a scene I walked into a week or two ago.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9402 posts)
<<shiver>>

That sounds a lot like a dream I had. The ending of my dream was amazing, the very best part.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(606 posts)
She feels herself lifted off her feet and lets her head fall against my chest. The restraints are gone but the blindfold is still in place as she feels herself lowered gently onto my bed.

She is on her back, me at her shoulder, kissing her lips, neck, shoulders...and she smiles. I caress her, hold her, my touch reassuring and gentle. There is another man between her legs, licking, stroking, tasting, kissing up and down her thighs. His strong hands kneading and gripping her hips and legs. Hands all over her body. Her excitement builds as I continue to gently stroke her face and brush my lips across hers.

I remove the blindfold now so I can look into her eyes, kissing her deeply at the same moment the man pushes deep inside of her and when I pull back slightly, the look of enjoyment on my face nearly makes her climax immediately. The man slowly withdraws, taking his time as she regains her composure then he begins again...slowly at first then faster, harder, hotter, his thrusts, my lips on hers, a third man's hands on her body, his lips on her breast, she cries out as she feels him come hot inside her and her body convulses into a long, intense orgasm and I kiss her quivering lips once more.

The man slides off the bed as the tremors subside but I hold her face to keep her gaze on me, looking into her wanting eyes and smiling as another man takes his place between her legs.....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
@Rabbit I was too warm to respond last night. All I could think was - I'll buy whatever toy or set of chains that note was attached to....snow tire chains, bike chain, I wouldn't care LOL

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
I wrote a few in here back in the day.

lol back in the day. I just made myself sound like I'm 80

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19069 posts)
He'll write it, I'll paint it and together, with our friends, we'll act it out.

Is anyone else feeling warm?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(606 posts)
so is your retirement career going to be writing Erotica?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19069 posts)
....she gasps as she realizes what he has prepared for her. She feels others close by, pressing in, their fragrances blending with the distinct scent of her man. With her sight taken away, her sense of smell and sound is heightened and she hears breathing, one man, maybe two? And touch, yes her sense of touch is such that she feels the air move across her skin as these men circle her. Now feathery touches on her arm, her cheek, a fingertip grazes over her lips and she instinctively open her mouth and flicks her tongue at it, inviting it in and she can feel her lover smile. More fingertips on the back of her legs, gently circling up over her ass, pulling the dress even higher. Now her top is pulled aside, exposing one breast and warm, moist lips suckle on her nipple, pulling it erect. Her mind is in a whirl but through it all she realizes neither set of hands is her lover, he has moved away just slightly but she senses he is near, always there to protect her.

"Get out of your head" her lover whispers and she let's go, allowing herself to feel, not think. The touch of these two strangers is exhilarating, gentle yet purposeful, probing her now, a finger in her mouth, another pinching a nipple, another now gently spreading her wetness and slipping inside. She moans loudly and sways like a pirouette on the chain holding her wrists. A mouth, urgent and longing kisses her and she responds hungrily, taking his tongue and pressing hers into his mouth. She bucks with her hips, encouraging the other man to take her harder, deeper, rocking her back and forth as he fucks her with his fingers, his other hand gripping her ass. "Good girl" she thinks she hears her lover whisper but she could be reading his thoughts...all she knows is she is lost in the moment, the seduction by two strangers on display in full view of her man, her proud, excited man...and she has her first orgasm there, tied to the chain, blindfolded and now nearly blacking out as she collapses against these men.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
so *that's* what collaborating is!

;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4630 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 1048   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day