Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910751
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... More 
Start   751 to 760 of 927   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Nah, I'll have her bent over my desk, my intestines only pop out when I am thrusting upward....so far. "

Ummm Nic you might want to get that fixed before the end of Sept.....

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I'll volunteer ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I need the right girl for this fantasy. Someone whom I have not met, but am sure I want to fuck, and am sure they want to fuck me.

The non-hot-detailed version is that I meet her out somewhere in public like at a hotel bar, eye flirt across the room for a while, and then I take her by the hand without a word up to my room and fuck her. All without saying a word.

While catching our breath, I roll over and say "hi".

Variant: She shows up at the door of my house (or me at hers) and similar events unravel.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19811 posts)
Nah, I'll have her bent over my desk, my intestines only pop out when I am thrusting upward....so far.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
An intestine popper if I ever heard one!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Here is an interesting one that I am going to make happen this weekend.

I have a SF coming over who I will blindfold and tie to my bed. I then have three guys lined up to come enjoy her with me. The twist is, one of the guys is bringing his wife who will watch it all on cam in my office and since this is one of my regular couples, I will sneak out and join her while the other three guys enjoy the SF. I will then fuck the wife while we watch her husband fuck & share the SF.

And yes, this fantasy has been discussed so everyone is aware that they are on cam but not being recorded.

Should be a FUN night!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Glad to have been of service!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19811 posts)
my long term single male playmate used to pick me up all the time, toss me over his shoulder, hold me up against a wall or just stand in the middle of a room and lift me onto his cock. very hot. Usually though unless you manage to pick me up by surprise I won't let people do it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I am going to think about that all day, Mr va! You described that so succinctly, yet so perfectly. I got an instant girl boner.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
* I've picked up bigger girls than her. Girls absolutely love it when I pick them up off off the bed.. still in them.. and carry them to another spot, or turn around and lie down with her on top. *

B is notorious for lifting his women and tossing them around like raggedy ann dolls!

Just as you describe, he loves doing a 69 standing up. It sucks that some women are absolutely petrified and start screaming in fear. Not sure why, my guy is a big muscular man, he's never dropped me.

Having my legs wrapped around his waist with him inside of me is heaven on earth. He controls every move.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16799 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... More 
Start   751 to 760 of 927   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day