Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910741
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... More 
Start   741 to 750 of 877   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I only showed her one pic, it was from behind while he was fucking her and she had her nails dug into his ass cheeks. Oh and I showed her the ones with her in handcuffs, soon to be on her profile I'm sure!

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nice Nic, but diid she get to see the pics?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(982 posts)
Nic, your fantasy is disqualified, and you are suspended from further submissions for one day.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
My FOTD is to have a SF over, take some hot pics then play with some bondage and blindfolds. Add in some spanking and flogging then have a second guy sneak in the room to replace me and have him fuck her while I take pics. She wouldn't be allowed to remove the blindfold so she would never know who the "guest" was, although he would leave behind his dna if she was really curious.

I guess I should have posted this yesterday since that is what I did last night.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Actually he did. A very nicely groomed one, but alas, no one's playing yet, as we followed our main rule of no play on first meet. The mustache was a surprise b/c in his pic he didn't have one. Looks good, even more "cowboy," if that makes sense.

Although I adore Sam Elliot, for example, I've never really liked his bushy mustache, he needs to thin it a bit, but I know that's his "look." Husband usually forgoes shaving on the weekends if we're not going anywhere, and it gets scratchy, in a good/bad way, depending on my preference at the time. If you have a scratchy beard or mustache, use some conditioner when you're in the shower.

BTW, I love when people look even better than their pics.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
So did your "cowboy" from last night have a mustache Gina?

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I love the feel of a man's mustache just lightly grazing over my tits, the warmth of his mouth on them, but just that light tease of facial hair, and then, when the mood hits, the roughness of stubble, or a rough "beard" rubbing my nipples, almost too painfully, just enough to be more exciting than painful. That variety.

Anytime I see a great mustache on a good looking guy, it's what I think of.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
FOTD: Experience what Mr. Asianeyes just did. Then take my turn eating Mrs. Asianeyes and french kissing the other woman.

:-P

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I feel a southern "swing" in the making...

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Note to self...pack Nikon for next FLA trip....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... More 
Start   741 to 750 of 877   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day