Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910741
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... More 
Start   741 to 750 of 851   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Windbag!

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
My FOTD is to have another fun, drama-less house party tonight. 35 guests signed up, should be AWESOME!

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I must say your new pics look absolutely tasty from beginning to end ;) A trip to the NE may not be in the stars, But we can make our own stars :)

We've also opened our Private pics for you TB.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
My fantasy is to hang out in the Vanilla Cafe and have some 31 and 50 year old pick me up and have their way with me ;)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
I would love to meet a sexy woman with beautiful perky breasts and long legs. I'd buy her a drink and then another. Seeing that she had begun her night long before my arrival, I would offer her a ride...to my place. I would asssist her to the couch and remove her insanely high heels, gently caressing the soft smooth skin of her inner knee as I began to peel away her thigh high stockings. My husband would approach from behind, "Darling, you brought home a lovely stray kitty." he would purr in my ear. "Yes, shall we pet her and feed her some milk?" I would coo back. Her hands would quickly brush my hand away as I began to massage up her thigh. She'd stammer that she must tell us something first. I'd continue to stroke her legs, edging closer to her panties as she gasps for breath. My husband would sit next to her on the couch and begin to fondle her breasts, unfastening the buttons of her blouse. He'd release one pink nipple from her bra and begin to nibble at it. Finally I'd succeed at reaching her panties expecting to find them hot and moistening. Then I'd make a pleasant discovery, our little kitten had a tail and it grew harder and longer as my hands freed it from the dainty fabric of her panties. I would eagerly invite the head of this gorgeous woman's cock into my warm mouth....

Blaine WA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to the Forums Misstcup! Great fantasy (and reality). Reading it made my pussy tingle

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
My wife had this fantasy to play inside of a tractor trailer. She is really shy and and one of the truck drivers at the store she works at began to flirt with her regularly. She enjoyed the attention he would pay to her and she told me he was really attractive. As she would move around the pallets in the warehouse and bend over to remove the goods from them she would notice that he would follow her and she would catch him looking down her shirt at her large breasts.

Each week the flirting would intensify and become more open and eventually he would just look down her shirt without even being discrete. I asked her if she was going to try to take things further but she would say she didn't know how to progress and didn't want to put her job into jeopardy. But every friday she would come home giddy and all smiles telling me about the sexual energy that surrounded them all day long. Every few weeks he would have a follow on leg or due to traffic he would have to spend the night in his rig.

A few fridays ago she came home and I was in the bedroom getting out of the shower. She asked when we were going to have dinner and I told her it was still early so it would be a bit. She told me she hadn't eaten since breakfast and was hungry now. I told her to hold on and be patient. She told me that if I cooked right then she would take some to him and maybe something would happen.

I didn't believe my shy wife would go through with it so I called her bluff and went to cook dinner as she showered and freshened up. When she came downstairs dinner was ready and we ate. She then packed up some to go and gave me a kiss and told me to wish her luck. I told her to text me to let me know she got there safely and then another when she was on her way home so that I wouldn't worry about her.

She sent me a text to let me know she was there and going to the truck. About 5 minutes later I got a text that was completely unreadable and I texted back a ? and about 90 minutes later I got a text back. Sorry baby I WAS HAVING SEX! She told me she was on the way home and would share the details with me. Talk about excitement.

Camden SC

Username hidden
(2 posts)
today would be 3sum with the wife and the 19 y/o hottie down the block in the hot tub .......

Berrien Sprgs MI

Username hidden
(85 posts)
Soon...very soon...

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
FOTD is to have a hot woman (single or part of a couple) invite me to bring in the New Year with a a BANG!

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... More 
Start   741 to 750 of 851   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day