Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... More 
Start   731 to 740 of 945   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NIN, I haven't done that on a ground floor room. But I have done it about 15 floors up. You are right in that is is an amazing experience. I could look down at the people on the street, I could see into the building across from us, all while getting a wonderfull pounding. ...Also a lot of fun giving a bj in a glass elevator ;P

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Gidge..... Yes! Yes! Yes! Love your ideas! I had the fantasy of being in a hotel room, on a low floor with a large window facing a busy street. I imagined my naked body pressed against the glass, my arms spread with my palms pressed against the window, my legs, clad in thigh highs & stilettos on my feet, spread open too. My man grabbing my breasts & entering me from behind. My sweaty body smearing all along the cool glass. A single male friend of mine just made this fantasy come true recently. It was absolutely amazing in every way!!!!!! I do think I'd like to do it again....maybe with some variety! ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
since my fantasy of the day goes with my happy thought of the day from earlier and is unattainable I will go with my fantasy from Wednesday night which fits the current theme better. The club I perform at once a month is above a restaurant to get to the club you have to go behind the restaurant and climb a staircase to a small deck. I was enjoying a nice little fantasy about being bent over the deck rail and fucked from behind. Next show is on the 6th...going to see about making this one a reality ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
"An interesting twist would be.........having sex in a public place.........perhaps on the side of a building lets say, and having a handsome stranger join in. Oh the thought.......ummmmmm"

Very, very doable....

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12343 posts)
PG can't agree with you more. I do not have children but that is always a number one consideration.

Username hidden
(63 posts)
for me it would depend on the public place and the time of day. If it is somewhere kid free then yes I'm all for it. I would not be a happy mother if my kiddo's happened across a couple having sex in the middle of the day in a public area so therefore I'm not going to put myself in a situation where someone else's kids might see.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
naughty I could not agree more about having sex in the public vanilla world....have be blessed to experience it a few times. The thought of being caught and or being watched is very exciting to say the least. naughty i just so happen to know someone who I'm sure would love help fulfill this fantasy of yours......heheheh

An interesting twist would be.........having sex in a public place.........perhaps on the side of a building lets say, and having a handsome stranger join in. Oh the thought.......ummmmmm

Username hidden
(63 posts)
maybe somebody from you guys have experience with midgets girl?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1175 posts)
Hmmmmm!!!! May be time for a road trip!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty, you need to meet my guy. He is always pushing the envelop in public. (Chuckling)

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... More 
Start   731 to 740 of 945   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day