Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 1855691072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 909   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thought about it. {Grin}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Kibbie,

The only thing I see wrong with your fantasy is the neglect of that perfectly good swing. Rowwwrrrr!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(116 posts)
I am borrowing it if you don't mind for tomorrow.

My fantasy for today would involve being snowed in at a ski-lodge in the mountains somewhere with plenty of food, firewood, wine, no clothes, no internet/phones, no clothes and both a blazing fire in the fireplace and a sizzling hot tub to divide our time between..the cast of people:: me of course, mr. U and perhaps a sexy male/female masseuse team willing to be corrupted.

Shelly

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3468 posts)
Sweet fantasy: a private little green grassy courtyard with trees and a swing in a large old tree. Beautiful Spring day, I'm in a sundress with little buttons down the front, sitting in the swing, lazily swingling and humming contentedly to myself as I watch a butterfly flutter by and listen to the birds sing joyfully. A warm soft kiss is planted on the side of my neck right above the collarbone. At first, I'm startled. Then as the kiss becomes more hungry and passionate, I groan. Mmmmmm. I turn my face toward him and begin to kiss back, wrapping my arms around my lover. He begins to unbutton my dress. Then, about three buttons into it, he grabs both sides of my dress and pulls, ripping the rest of the buttons open. I smile. As we're standing in the center of the courtyard kissing, we don't notice it has started to rain. A warm, gentle rain. We kneel down in the grass, kissing and touching each other. My wet hair clings to my naked breasts. We kiss, caress, fondle, and taste each other's bodies. A clap of thunder as he enters. We both grin. We fulfill our passions as thunder continues to rumble in the distance.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
It would be my pleasure to do so.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8444 posts)
She was sleeping on the sofa in my office....now about your fantasy: please, fill me in.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Kibbs,

Exactly what time was that dream? I had one eerily similar to that early this morning. Of course, I awoke to find my dog staring at me from across the room. Where was your dog?

Let's compare notes off-line.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8444 posts)
I'm tempted to ask "was it good for you? "

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
I think it's cool when parents can be open with their kids about their involvement in the LS...or vice versa. But offering up your daughter as trade bait? This is/was a fantasy if yours? I'm usually not one to knock other people's fantasies, but this one feels like it's moved beyond healthy sexual exploration into something a little more dark and twisted.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
Damm Kibbles, you have caused me to stain a good pair of pants, I knew I should read the forums naked!

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(497 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 909   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day