Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910716
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   716 to 725 of 877   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And some great headlights...

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
With a nice bumper.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18782 posts)
"im like a fucking Chevy in heels"

LMAO!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Lost - that's why pool sex is better than shower sex = buoyancy!

I have long term plans to do an addition to my house which will include a master bath with a great shower & sex seating!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
nice looking, i love the idea of shower sex. Only I would have to have something to sit on, I am much to heavy for any man to lift. I'm one solid built bitch, im like a fucking Chevy in heels hahahahaha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
In our old house I built a 4-6 person shower in our basement bathroom, complete with body sprays, Shower heads and a rainfall. It had Itallian rose marble on the walls, complete with a shelf for " shampoo and soaps" and a powerfull hand held for added convienience.

The best part was the window right across from the shower, I had a stained glass window framed, and hinged at the top that covered a Glass window. Now most times we kept it secure with screws at the bottom.

but when we had certin friends over the screws were removed to Provide a proper viewing of anyone wishing to enjoy the warm cascading effect of the water, I was amazed at hom many took the chance to use it. nobody (Vanillas) ever questioned the logic of the hinges, Many actually claimed I was pretty smart to allow easy access to clean between the 2 windows. I do miss that shower it was My masterpiece.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I custom-built our master bathroom shower all in ceramic tile with a 16-inch deep, 3-foot long bench in it along one wall. Useful for so many, many things... female visitors to the house, vanilla and swinger alike, love it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18782 posts)
Shelly - you would love Our master bathroom shower, it has 3 seperate shower bodies with 1 high pressure shower head, 1 normal, and 1 rainfall. I had to provide a seperate water heater to be sure I never run out of hot water.

that can turn a fantasy to a cooling experience.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I have a few constant fantasies. My main fantasy is shower sex. I crave it. the idea of water going down a man's body, esp if he has chest hair...omg. My other fantasy is really rough sex up against a wall. And on the floor. And on the counter. And doggie against a sink. basically sex is what I am thinking about unless the kids need me or medicare is pissing me off. I really like sex. I like men....their bodies, smells, sounds. Fuck.

Right now though, my fantasy is the boys having a clean room lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Fantasy of the day. That this stupid site would work the way it should!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   716 to 725 of 877   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day