Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 130  Next »
71 to 80 of 1295
User Details are only visible to members.
We're all in sweetbebe :)

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(142 posts)
Since the cool air is upon us, my FOTD is to visit a warm resort with a male partner that has the following rules:

1) clothing is not allowed 2) swingers only 3) open displays of sexual pleasure are allowed and highly encouraged 4) single males are allowed even if in limited numbers! 5) set areas for picture taking are set aside for those who wish to do so

who wants to join me... xo Bebe

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Redneck...

Just so I understand...

You show the pictures of the dress you bought and you get the wife wearing that dress?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
Sounds like fun, redneckncitygirl! For the dress exchange you'd want to make sure all of the women are approximately the same size and the dresses allowed some expanding for those who weren't as petite as the smallest one. Let us know if it works out!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10764 posts)
So my wife went to a dress exchange party this weekend with some vanilla friends. I was sitting at home thinking about what a dress exchange could look like if everyone were swingers… Still working out some ideas.

First idea was for the husbands each buy a dress and then drop them all in a room. Then the wives go in and pick out a dress. When they come out the men show them a picture of the dress they dropped off…

Second…the wives go and trade clothing and then come back….

Third. Poker game chips that are played worth different pieces of clothing with one chip for the wife herself. As you lose your wife loses her clothing, eventually losing your wive.

Of course this can be done the other way around with the wives playing poker and stripping the men…

Portsmouth VA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
FOTD- to help another new LS couple break past their hesitations on their terms. We've had this experience before and it's always so hot seeing them relax and enjoy themselves with nothing but smiles afterwards.

Personally I love being a couple's first girl (Scamp is a darling to share me in this way). I don't think they ever forget their first FFM and being the "new" in their relationship, the attention I get is phenomenal. Add in the extra attention I also get from Scamp--heaven.

~rabbit<

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2934 posts)
My FOTD is that nothing will interfere this time with us attending a LS party tonight.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10764 posts)
Why Miss Kibbie...are you from Georgia?

Perhaps that's why you're on my mind...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
@ Kibbs: *perk*

I believe someone did... ;-)~

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1523 posts)
Did someone say Georgia peach?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11385 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 130  Next »
71 to 80 of 1295
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy