Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910632
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   632 to 641 of 877   End
User Details are only visible to members.
if I'm a lucky girl I might make that deck rail one come true soon ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
I guess the "mother of all fantasies" for me would be to be being made love to outside during a gentle spring rain, everything all beautiful and green and that light to the sky that makes it all so ethreal. Kinda like that kiss in "Here to Eternity" but in wet grass. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
.....reading PG's fantasy from several days back reminded me of a LONG time ago, when I still lived in Atlanta. Being bent over a balcony rail, dark outside, beautiful panoramic view, fresh breeze blowing, breasts out, dress pulled up and draping. Mmmmm.....glorious! Some things are just joyful. {it was actually that dress that inspired making this one}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I have fantasy of the night.... I sleep with 2 friends of my ex girlfriend.. damn I feel so good, when I wake up my hart wants to explode. :) I feel good now my feiends....

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1068 posts)
I have nice fantasy probably all male like that. some place with 10,15 glory holl but for male. Girl,ladis put pussy and ass in hall and .... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1068 posts)
my fantasy of the day is that I'm in my husbands suitcase headed for New Orleans...warmth, Bourbon street, a quaint little hat store that a friend works in, shops full of vintage clothes to look through. And certain other attractions ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
Fantasy allows us to explore a hidden need we have not addressed. That is why I think people who have had seemingly straight lives swing.

Dayton NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
About fantasies in general; I feel that fantasies (as distinct from experiences) are fantasies for a good reason. Sometimes they are a way to let certain odd parts of our character out harmlessly. Football is an example of releasing testosterone driven aggressiveness and violence in a controlled and mostly harmless way. Dreams can release bizarre stress related things as well. So can fantasies. So my fantasies are actually sometimes the very things that I dread, in an attempt to extract from them the reduction of some erotic portion of the dreaded thing. (huh?) I fantasize about my wife cheating on me and getting very turned on by it. In real life it would be my undoing, but in my fantasy world it gets me off. Sometimes we role play to that effect. I have had rape fantasies as well, though in real life I would risk anything to stop such a thing. Odd stuff, but there you have it.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
{{{looking around for the "younger" audience}}}

who let youngsters in here?

Bridge your welcome to travel back this way anytime and I will eye-fuck you (among other things not suitable for the younger audience) until you can't take it anymore ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
Va, meeting PG and Trooper was one of the incredible benies of traveling. sometimes, even when a lot is happening at home, a road trip can really yield a great friendship and an opportunity to spend time in a part of the country you've never seen before.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7709 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   632 to 641 of 877   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day