Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 1107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i'm having a fantasy about a truck.

a flatbed truck. with room for more than 2.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6389 posts)
Ok BLT2LST it wasn't just me then? I was trying so fervently to listen to what she was saying because it felt horrifically inappropriate to want to suck on her bottom lip while she discussed such a heavy and incendiary event.

Saint Amant LA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Marilyn Mosby, Baltimore State Attorney. I LOVE strong, smart, gorgeous women. She is awesome.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5228 posts)
Fantasy of the day: Met this gorgeous woman at a dealership yesterday... we have plans for tonight. I am daydreaming about fucking her in this loaner truck before I have to return it. :)

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
We spent 8 years in a row, all summer out on the Chesapeake Bay with a group of nudists. Some were also swingers. We usually went to the bay Friday evening right after work and stayed on the boat until Sunday evening when we went home. Of course every holiday and every vacation day too. We were usually nude from the time we left the marina until we returned unless we put in for gas or beer. We met some great people, had some great times too. Since everyone knew we were swingers, we learned who was on the DL and who were wannabes too. It was like having a lot of little secrets . If you ever get the chance, do it. Just be careful how much you spend. It isn't cheap.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(635 posts)
Guess I should have fought harder for custody of the boat...

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4454 posts)
Rabbit

We are working on something just along those lines

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18197 posts)
Did you fulfill your fantasy SHcple? Please share the details!

Our drive to the beach yesterday prompted a fantasy. We would love to get a small group together and charter a sailboat for a day of nude sunbathing, swimming and rocking the boat.

~rabbit n scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1989 posts)
Organize a Gang Bang for my wife and another lady. They would both be blindfolded so that they would not see the men...

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Ok so, for me, Mr. Blqt, I love whatever turns on Mrs. Blqt! She likes largish black guys with a nice smile, tight braids and nice thick cock! I love the thought of meeting a nice guy in a bar and as long as things go well we move to a hotel room. I would sit back in the dark and watch her do whatever she wants! I love the thought of her taking a big load from him!! Good idea, no, but this is a fantasy!

She loves the idea of an unknown female at work banging me and her big one is I cum in this chicks mouth while wifey whatches!!

Elmira Heights NY
Username hidden
(43 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 1107   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day