Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 131  Next »
51 to 60 of 1306
User Details are only visible to members.
How did I miss this? Bebe, it's a date, lovely lady. Maybe I'll be blonde and you'll be the curly brunette, and we'll sample the fine men and women of the forum. I have some sexy new outfits to wear, and I know who's on my list....

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(232 posts)
I miss several days in here and Whoa baby! now where do I begin... I like the idea of putting on a long wig and hitting the dance floor...

FOTD:

lets make it the forum dance floor with Alli in her wig and me in my wig, our masks in place, both of us in our boots, skimpy dresses, hose, garters, now which hot forum Men will we entice and which ones will we instantly know...

then the heck with leaving the dance floor, there are circular beds right over there----->

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Sir,

Already had the script written and a supporting actor coming down from Vancouver to thicken the plot. But a villain flu bug did a rewrite. :(

Stay tuned for the sequel..."Boyz in the Good"

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1060 posts)
@njny: my FOTD is that your FOTD becomes reality so I can see a "surpass" on that other thread.

That is my holiday wish for you ;-)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
i am meeting a fellow SF this week. my FOTD is a local compatible SF for...fun.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10891 posts)
I believe the negotiations were started earlier...

Do we have a deal?

;-)~

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
SirC, Current not only takes notes, but is an excellent co-author and partner in crime. I have a delectable all-night MFM coming up in the near future as a matter of fact....fodder for many a fantasy lately. I'm happy to provide details in exchange for something of equally titillating value. ;-)

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(232 posts)
Hey Current... Taking notes?

"Alli be back" (in my best Arnold voice)

;-)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
RonKathy, one word for that: Hot.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12816 posts)
"Pete"

Peter Rabbit? I've got this nice little fantasy shaping up, of slipping my peter into Rabbit and then re-petering her repeatedly.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12816 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 131  Next »
51 to 60 of 1306
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.