Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
51 to 60 of 1391
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sorry to get off topic, but why categorize something "LS"? What is "LS" being compared to? I'm confused and I'm sorry.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
So tempting to do isn't it! Not worth registering as a sex offender if you get caught. Maybe on the cruise or a hotel takeover? IDK because I've never gone.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Fantasy of the day...... maybe to jump under the table in full restaurant and do licking pussy of my partner. ...... what's name for that.... Lunatic or exhibitionist?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
What does LS stand for?

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Thanks for clearing up the acronyms.

For Marco Polo? There must be a few rules.

FOD: I wake up Saturday morning to find my friends wife in bed with me instead of mine. I'm informed that my wife is with her hubby and that we're going to have as much fun as they do this weekend.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Rules?...Rules?? We don't need no stinkin' rules!!

As for the acronyms, my apologies for the confusion.

Let's start with the toughie: FOD - Fantasy Of the Day. That "the" really fucks people up.

Next, Non-BSCLS-CSF...a derivation of Bat Shit Crazy Lifestyle Single Female..

Non-Bat Shit Crazy LifeStyle-Curious Single Female.

And before anyone tries to play the mysogeny card, keep in mind that it was a fora female who coined the acronym BSCLSF.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12203 posts)
Help me make sense of this alphabet soup.

FOD? BSCLS-CSF?

dual-blindfold Blind Man's/Woman's Bluff...(Aka, Marco/Marca Polo, if you will) might be an interesting fantasy to explore. What are the rules for that? It sounds like fun!

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
FOD: an apparently...hopefully?...non-BSCLS-CSF (second C, as in curious), has the idea that an evening game of dual-blindfold Blind Man's/Woman's Bluff...(Aka, Marco/Marca Polo, if you will) might be an interesting fantasy to explore.

Whatever makes you happy, Ma'am!

Barring broken bones, tooth loss, or subsequent rhinoplasty, it should be an interesting endeavor.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12203 posts)
The FOTD of setting up some fun for rabbit while she visiting Savannah exceeded all expectations. Especially when I got an unexpected invitation to join a couple we recently met for dinner last night, followed by some hot tub time...and dessert.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4629 posts)
Shoot for the moon, which .... if you think about it sounds kinda dirtier. If taken literally isn't that hard to do, it only has to go a few inches.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
51 to 60 of 1391
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.