Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910411
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... More 
Start   411 to 420 of 851   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn! I guess I'm too late to put a 'bid' in.

{shame, too, I clean up *ok*}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9950 posts)
have one at the ready...sapphire blue heavily beaded.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
Full length. They're held at the Conv Ctr and Dome. Something like a black tie tailgate party.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6485 posts)
ballgown or cocktail dress? I'll start packing ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
Could always use another date.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6485 posts)
need help taking it off?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
I'll be breaking mine out for a few Mardi Gras balls this year.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6485 posts)
I love a man in formal wear. Then I love taking them out of the formal wear ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
PG just sent a number of fine gentleman to their closets to see if their formal wear still fits. (well, ok, maybe after they took a quick cold shower)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6485 posts)
inspired by a message earlier today...

Tuxedo Strip It was exquisite torture being with the handsome man, all dressed up for the black-tie event we were at dressed in a black tux and not being able to put my hands all over him, to make do with a few light touches now and then. Not a moment too soon we came to a point in the evening when we could say our good-byes to our hosts and make our way to our room. We could barely wait to get into the room before our mouths started feasting on each other hands drawing each other closer. As we broke off the kiss, I backed away to start to strip his jacket off and turned to hang it in the closet. He came up behind me and started to kiss my exposed neck and shoulder while he pressed his body to mine and his hands circled to the front of my body cupping my breasts. As much as I was enjoying his embrace, I wanted to finish the job I started so I turned in his arms and put just enough space between our bodies that I could remove his bowtie, then the stud underneath. He fisted his hand in my hair to pull my head forward so he could once again claim my lips with his own. I worked on the studs of his shirt as we kissed not caring that I was dropping them on the floor around us until I had enough of the shirt open that I could put my hands inside to run them all over his chest as I had wanted to do all evening, his skin hot beneath my hands. Our lips slowly withdrew from each other and I started to kiss down the skin I had exposed, hands removing the cummerbund, then working on pulling the shirt out from under his waistband and opening it the rest of the way. As I had worked my way down I had lowered to my knees in front of him I looked up into his eyes as I unfastened his pants then lowered my eyes so I could watch as I exposed his cock to my gaze. I couldn’t stand to watch for more than a second or two before I leaned forward to take him into my mouth sliding his cock as far down my throat as I could before slowly moving my head back. I felt his hands tangling in my hair to encourage me to continue…..

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... More 
Start   411 to 420 of 851   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day