Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 136  Next »
41 to 50 of 1358
User Details are only visible to members.
Incorrigible SCAMP!

;-* Love you darling. Let's hope some likely candidates show up

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4151 posts)
Post a Hot Date for rabbit while she is in Savannah to see if a hot couple might want to entertain her while she is there this week.

One condition, they send me pics during the action.

;^D

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4151 posts)
Going to a party with a partner in a "role". She has her role, I have mine, there are rules.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Ohh anal sex .... well I wouldn't want to live there. I thought geeez they made sex(extramarital sex I assumed) illegal in an entire state?!?!

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
a___ sex? not in my universe, so no worries there.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12703 posts)
Texas is off the list of travel locations!

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
***boggle*** really? do the authorities think that 7 toys (as opposed to 6) is somehow inherently dangerous?

skipping about 6 posts below,

Darlin', a woman can dream, too! :-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12703 posts)
Anytime you engage in illegal fantasies you run the risk of being tagged as a sex offender. It is much safer to set up the scene with known actors, but that takes some of the realism from the person the scene is focused on. It just depends on how close to the edge you want to play. And then there is Texas, where you can be arrested for having more than six sex toys in your possession....

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(445 posts)
That sounds fun and all, but I'm kind of glad she didn't follow through with it. For all you guys knew that could have been a cop and there's no telling what might have happened. The way it went down you guys had all of the turn on without any of the downside

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
May be the fantasy of the decade vs of the day. But here goes....my Lady has arranged a side by side couple massage session for the both of us. As the attendants walk in, they are two very sexy females. The session starts out with a massage and then..... omg, three beautiful women and me having the time of our lives! .......................................A man can dream can't he?

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(114 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 136  Next »
41 to 50 of 1358
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.