Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
41 to 50 of 1391
User Details are only visible to members.
NJNY

Interesting geographic fact of the day: We have many elevators out here in the pacific Northwest.

Just FYI

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
A few years ago we took a cruise with my family in the Caribbean and had a cabin with a balcony. Our room was on the opposite side of the ship from the relatives, and at one port my husband and I took advantage of the outdoor setting and semi-privacy by having sex out there. I told my sister we had sunbathed nude and she presumed security cameras had captured it and that we were likely to get in trouble. Nothing ever came of it, of course, and I would jump to do it again!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
i'd check for cameras and other people first.

then i'd worry about intereuptions.

i guess it'd hafta be a private elevator....

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14224 posts)
You know, I'm inclined to think that security footage would not bother me so much, as long as no one interrupted! Lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
i've no idea if this could even be accomplished in today's world, because i have *zero* desire to have security footage show up of me, but: i've had a long held fantasy of having steamy sex in an elevator. (without observers).

a train, too.

i guess i can thank a couple of movies seen in my younger years for those fantasies.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14224 posts)
Damn, just moved into our house in Vegas and the neighbors are not sexy divorced women that walk around half naked,,,damn . Maybe next move....

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2511 posts)
Was that inappropriate here?

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Toonaughty, LS, standing for life style (and specifically the pursuit of sexual partners and activities), is the short hand version of what we all do here. It's the direct opposite of "vanilla" as used on this forum.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
my fantasy of the day is; a very erotic couple coming up to me ,feeling me up and making me cum, then they leave me standing there dripping wet and smiling:)

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Fantasy of the day. ..... maybe some Island (sex island). When you step on that exsotic island exist just one rule. Don't exist NO (everybody fuck everything and everybody) ..... actually it's not good Fantasy. Who know how many people fuck me....:(

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
41 to 50 of 1391
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.