Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... More 
Start   331 to 340 of 877   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I actually just rearranged this so I'd be free today to do some stuff in the house. While I will need more then a day, at least I can make a dent in the piles of paper, get some laundry done so hubby has clothes for his trip and some other bits and pieces. And come up with a plan for tackling the rest little by little. Spring cleaning early?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17683 posts)
I'm in that same boat. Last spring/summer, I was on the go so much for a few months, with what I was accomplishing that a lot fell to the wayside. I'm just now sorting through and trying to get things back into some semblance of order, little by little.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
well Toledo my fantasies are usually a bit more sex driven. But yesterday I was all about paperwork being done and filed and house cleaned, taxes done that sort of thing. My house is truly out of control right now as far as clutter. Ok its not "hoarders" bad by any means but I really need to start cleaning stuff out and reorganizing just finding the time is very hard.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17683 posts)
PG, The idea of a clean house and taxes being done just bumped up to the top of my fantasy list. Does that really make one boring?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
yes, that's my fantasy: a house with NO LEGO's on the floor! Or at least not where I might step on them.

{and my house has bits of lace and fabric, etc in all the little nooks and crannies, since even small pieces can be turned into something fabulous for a doll creation}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
there is no pain like I've just stepped on a lego pain.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17683 posts)
Hey don't knock the Lego's , Do you know how expensive those little pieces of platic cost these days??? And do you know how much they hurt when you step on the little tiny square one in the middle of the night when you least expect it????

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
kibbs here its american girl doll, well the target knock offs anyway. Clothes, shoes, stuff...and barbies. Some craft stuff and some of the girl lego's. And my younger doesn't ever want to get rid of ANYTHING. she is going to grow up to be a hoarder.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17683 posts)
You're absolutely right about the kids making most of the mess. Ours are now teens (another problem in itself), but the clutter is less. We decided she won't clean their rooms or bathrooms....they're still responsible for their spaces.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'm sick to DEATH of Lego's!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... More 
Start   331 to 340 of 877   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day