Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... More 
Start   331 to 340 of 1073   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ahhhh!!!! Then I look forward to much more alluring literature from you two ladies. ;)

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I've had reason enough over the past year~ish....just really self-conscious about my creative efforts. I'm a lot more confident in action.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10874 posts)
I think Kibbles is finding reason to become inspired! Good for you, girl!!!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I have a few more to write here when I have some more time. You have spurred the creative juices Kibbles........

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
Great day for a picnic by the old mill, or what's left of it. Beautiful seclusion, soft breeze blowing, the green of the leaves on surrounding trees dappling sunlight across the grass. The air is fresh. Holding hands, we make it down the path from the old trestle bridge, carrying our basket of goodies and a soft blanket. MMMMMM....We nibble on fruit and drink the wine we've brought, stealing kisses and caresses during a leisurely lunch. Playfully tasting each other as much as the food we've brought. Wanna skinny-dip? {giggle} pulling off my sundress, I've slid into the water and headed for the waterfall across the other side of the pond. Feels good as the water runs down over my body. I watch across the water, as my lover heads toward me. Catching my breath with a long passionate kiss when he reaches me. I feel his cock hard against my mound. Mmmmm...I reach down and stroke it, while undulating my hips enticingly against his. His cock rubbing between my legs, now, and he lifts me up and eases me down onto it, just the tip at first, then plunging deeply. Hands holding my ass firmly, sliding me up and down on his hard cock. I feel lost in the rhythm...everything around me becomes a kaleidascope of color and sensation...only the mouth on mine and the warm, hard cock inside of me are in sharp focus, everything else is a beautiful blur...

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10874 posts)
Not blowing any smoke up anywhere. It was good. It was the type of good that sends little tingles in all the right places. The type of good you want to find in romance books that leads to getting all horny and all that good stuff. It is the tingle factor and on a tingle scale one can see how good the writing is by how many tingles you feel.

You should never fear what you write when you write creatively. However, every writer does and it is because it is a personal thing that you created. It is a catch 22 that every writer struggles with.

Some readers will read it and nothing and some will read it and love it.

You have to keep writing and exploring these creative aspects you have. You are good at it.

I will let you know that it is a hoot and a half when someone emails and lets you know that they got off by acting out the fantasy you wrote out and it was excellent for all parties.

Seriously good, Kibbles!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
Really? Wow, thanks. Compared to your and PG's writings, I felt like it was pretty lame. I've never been one to have much in the way of fantasies. I either do something or I don't. Once in a while I see little flashes of things that have happened, or things I'd like to happen, but I try to be fully in the moment when I'm doing things. I get a little creative sometimes, but usually not anything too elaborate. I like keeping it honest and real.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10874 posts)
Kibbles,

You may want to keep writing things like that, it was good!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
out on the balcony, enjoying the warm summer evening....mmm....he comes up behind me, rubbing hands along my hips, gentle, but kinda possessive.....firm lips on the side of my neck, kissing, nipping, licking....I feel the soft breeze across my upper thighs as my skirt is slowly lifted. I feel a warm wetness blossom between my legs and a pulse with a beat of it's own. His firm cock rubbing against me, teasing me. I moan. I start to turn toward him and he stops me. Leans me into the railing for support and makes his entry. MMMM....pausing for a moment to savor the moment, then moving decisively. Not fast, not slow, just right.....before I get too loud, I feel his lips against mine, kissing me, absorbing any sounds I can't hold back. Then, he stops, turns me around, lifts me, I wrap my legs around him as he carries me inside.....

uhm, wow. I've never written anything like this before.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10874 posts)
continued from "it was velvety smooth and hard." I went down on my knees in front of the driver. I took his cock in my hand and slowly with great reverence began licking it from the very bottom to the seeping tip. It was magnificent and the driver moaned as I played my tongue over every inch of it.

The passenger stood slightly behind me, his hands in my hair and I motioned for him to moved closer to the front of me. With one hand on the driver's cock I began fumbling around on the passenger's buckle. He helped me release his cock and man oh man, it was nice and thick and oh so hard. I took my mouth from the driver's cock to move over towards the passenger's. I kept my hand stroking the first one while I teased with my tongue the other glorious one. After giving him some much deserved attention I pulled them closer to each other and closer to my mouth. I began stroking and licking the dual cocks with my tongue and then when I could barely stand it any longer placed both cocks in my mouth together.

It filled every possible inch in my mouth and I loved it. The moans from the men told me they loved it just as much as I did. I used my hands, my tongue, and my lips to bring much pleasure to the guys. Their hands were wrapped in my hair, their heads leaning back in pleasure, the hips thrusting ever so slightly into my mouth.

The driver pulled out of my mouth and walked behind me. He began kissing me on the neck while sliding his hands under my shirt and started kneading my very sensitive breasts. I could feel the attention he gave me moving all the way down to my pussy. My panties were soaked and I could feel it beginning to pulse from the excitement of the experience. It wouldn't take much to set me off on an intense orgasm, if it needed any outside help at all. I was living a fantasy I never dreamed would happen. My nipples had been screaming for attention, begging to be noticed and the driver certainly gave them the attention they craved.......

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... More 
Start   331 to 340 of 1073   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day