Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 877   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sadly that FOTD only came true in my dreams.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
laying in bed trying to drift off to sleep listening to the wind howl outside, it is masking his approach. I feel a hand sliding over my body, causing me to jump just a bit before I hear his voice telling me its alright its just him. I turn towards him and open my arms in invitation. How he got here I don't know, and don't really care as his lips meet mine instantly igniting a deep need for more...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
KNB, sorry for any misunderstanding. The "attachments" I was thinking of involved a possible strapon. Sorry for not being clear.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(258 posts)
Personally I would rather hear and see the cheesy voice over than to read the subtitles.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Yeah, I can picture the subtitles. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
well I'm sure the yard help is having some fantasies right about now miss kibbs ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
Y'all, I can't call this a 'fantasy'...but I don't know where else to put it! It was actually kinda funny, even. My yard man and his helper are outside, cutting my grass. I'm finally getting around to taking my shower. I couldn't find the bra I was looking for and was in my bedroom naked. I look up to see the yardman's helper staring at me. From the look on his face and his posture, I don't think he was doing this intentionally, just happened to look up~ and there I was. My cats are bad about putting gaps in the vertical blinds that cover the patio door that opens out from my bedroom. OOPsies! I told a friend of mine about this and they told me I shoulda worked it and got a pool dug out of the deal. {sigh} Now you tell me! Opportunities lost.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
There's a group around here that does daytime parties. They gather around noon and are done by dinner.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
fotd: A sexy lifestyle event that starts at 3 pm and ends at 11 pm. And we aren't talking about a meet and greet ;-)

If there was a club that did that on a regular basis we'd be there.. and everyone (even the owners) would get a nice nights sleep and not be zobmies the next day.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
{grin}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 877   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day