Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 137  Next »
32 to 41 of 1364
User Details are only visible to members.
The FOTD of setting up some fun for rabbit while she visiting Savannah exceeded all expectations. Especially when I got an unexpected invitation to join a couple we recently met for dinner last night, followed by some hot tub time...and dessert.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4165 posts)
Shoot for the moon, which .... if you think about it sounds kinda dirtier. If taken literally isn't that hard to do, it only has to go a few inches.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Soot the moon?? Sounds kinda dirty.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11744 posts)
A zero "G" orgy ... well an orgy would be a good start, but hey lets soot for the moon.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Ho tub??? Current, can you please email a photo of said tub in use?

"Ladies, why don't we head out back and relax in my Ho tub?" Said no man who wanted to get laid...ever.

Fun fact...Spell check keeps capitalizing the H. So, it must be proper...

BT

If a fantasy is too attainable, then it's really just an unfulfilled goal.

...Now, Angelina Jolie and Sandra Bullock both maintain residences here. So, I'm thinking how I'd like to fill my Ho tub is probably just an unfulfilled goal...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11744 posts)
Uh...the Concorde thing was a joke. And I am definitely with those who want to keep fantasies in the anything's possible realm. Seriously, I don't care how all those sexy forum women got to my ho tub...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
Pattaya must have been quite a place in '75. I started going there in '03. Back in '75 it was just coming off being a place full of US military as the Viet Nam war had just ended. Many of the bars on the side streets still hold names from that era, like "Gilligan's Island." But now there are a ton of Russians there. I think this started when Thailand dropped the requirement for Visas from most countries.

You want two girls for a FMF? It's an easy fantasy come true in Pattaya. Are you into some certain kink? There's somebody there who will be, too.

There's a lot you can learn about humanity from what you observe in Pattaya. I've never been to Puket. But I hear it's Pattaya but on a bigger scale.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
Four days in vegas with a sexy women and two sexy couples. The only thing on the agenda is sex, room service and trying to see how many attendants want a blow job for a tip.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Hey Someone... I like the fantasy you posted of a quick trip tp Paris. I wish it worked the way you stated it. Another poster lamented the demise of the Concord. I never flew on one. But yes, they were fast.

I just pointed out some things to make your fantasy possible. You need not feel offended or hurt. And I have a right to state my opinion. Afterall, fantasies are fine, but for me and maybe a few others, good ones that can come true are even better. It doesn't matter if you travel more than I do or less and indeed you do not know how much I do travel. And for what its worth, Thailand is indeed a place all of its own. I go to Pattaya several times a year on business and will be there again in about 3 weeks.

I also liked the tele-transporter fantasy. I wish that were real. It's a friggin' long trip to get from SC to Pattaya, Thailand.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
FOTD:: I invent an improved version of the mythical transporter that eliminates the need for traditional air travel and all of it's issues--- then overnight I become a gazillionaire and can afford to retire to a private island somewhere near Bora Bora.

MsU

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5311 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 137  Next »
32 to 41 of 1364
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.