Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
32 to 41 of 1391
User Details are only visible to members.
A number of years ago we were at a club, friends of ours were celebrating her 40th birthday that night. She was kinky and had always had a rape fantasy. He suggested they have a 3some, and he wanted to tie her up. She was fine with that, but it was kinda routine for her, so she was not too excited. Then he took her a room and blindfolded her. At that time, and unknown to her, another friend walked into the room, and they both forcefully ripped her clothes off her and tied her spread eagle on the bed. Naturally she became quite aroused. At that time three more guys quietly entered the room. Mind you, she was blindfolded and reportedly could not see anything. Well, the 4 guys had their way with her in every way they desired -- without saying a word. After they had finished they left and her husband untied her and led her to the shower. The key and most important aspect to the fantasy was that none of the guys would ever tell her who was there. Her husband had arranged it making sure the guys promise they would never tell her who was there. Supposedly, she still has no idea of who they were. He did tell us that, she actually knew them all, so they were not strangers, but she doesn't know that.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Fantasy for today...... He walks into the bedroom to find a hot little sex kitten and I in the 69 position, licking and sucking each other's pussies. He slowly undresses while taking in this beautiful sight and hearing the moans of pleasure. He comes up behind my little sex kitten and eases his cock into her tight hot wet pussy, while I am flicking her clit and his cock with my tongue. He is fucking her so good, her pussy juices are all over my face and his cock. She tastes so sweet. She is fingering my pussy while teasing my clit, and I start cumming for her, and she laps up juices. He is tensing up, we can both feel it, and he shoots his hit load into her swollen throbbing pussy. He pulls his cock out of her pussy, and shoves it intoy mouth so I can clean him and taste their juices mixed together. I then go back to her pussy, licking her, getting more of that delicious mix of his cum and her juices, licking and sucking until her pussy spasming again on my face. She starts to grind down ony face with her swollen hot pussy, while I am lifting my hips to bring it even closer to her mouth. We roll over so I can now ride her face, as her tongue darts in and out of my pussy, faster and faster, bringing me to an amazing orgasm that has my whole body quivering. He has been watching and stroking his cock. His cock is raging hard. He rolls me off her, gets me on all fours, and slams his cock into my quivering pussy, and slides a finger into my asshole. I start cumming so hard on his cock, and my little sex kitten is flicking my clit and his cock, my body continues to quiver as another orgasm rips through my body. I can't take it anymore. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Deeper. Fuck my ass. Fuck me hard. He lubes up ass, and thrusts his hard cock deep in my ass, while little sex kitten in now if getting my pussy massaging my gspot and massaging my clit. Oh god, of fuck, I am cumming so hard, I am squirting my sweet juices all over my little sex kitten and him. His cock tenses up, and he shoots his load deep in my ass. He slowly withdraws from ass, leaving my body quivering, my pussy a hot throbbing mess, and my ass aching for more

Monongahela PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Cmon down we would be happy to help. Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1730 posts)
Ok...reading this thread is dangerous....I'm ready to get fucked..

Username hidden
(9 posts)
U have talked us into it. Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1730 posts)
Fantasy of the day: Husband searches for and finds a sm for us to have a threesome., Having told sm to bring a sm friend. As we are getting into the swing of things, with my husband licking my pussy, and taking sm in my mouth, another sm walks into the room and starts touching me. Husband lays down and I mount his cock, take one sm in my mouth,and one of the sm comes behind me and as he is putting his cock in my ass, a woman walks in, and sits on my husband's face, bending over to lick my clit as I am being fucked in all three holes. My pussy gets wet just thinking about it.

Monongahela PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Stuck in my head.... need to tell SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1730 posts)
With 3 girl in same time

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
Fantasy of the night. .... want t o dance

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
NJNY

Interesting geographic fact of the day: We have many elevators out here in the pacific Northwest.

Just FYI

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1286 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
32 to 41 of 1391
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.