Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 992   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He'll write it, I'll paint it and together, with our friends, we'll act it out.

Is anyone else feeling warm?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(553 posts)
so is your retirement career going to be writing Erotica?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18179 posts)
....she gasps as she realizes what he has prepared for her. She feels others close by, pressing in, their fragrances blending with the distinct scent of her man. With her sight taken away, her sense of smell and sound is heightened and she hears breathing, one man, maybe two? And touch, yes her sense of touch is such that she feels the air move across her skin as these men circle her. Now feathery touches on her arm, her cheek, a fingertip grazes over her lips and she instinctively open her mouth and flicks her tongue at it, inviting it in and she can feel her lover smile. More fingertips on the back of her legs, gently circling up over her ass, pulling the dress even higher. Now her top is pulled aside, exposing one breast and warm, moist lips suckle on her nipple, pulling it erect. Her mind is in a whirl but through it all she realizes neither set of hands is her lover, he has moved away just slightly but she senses he is near, always there to protect her.

"Get out of your head" her lover whispers and she let's go, allowing herself to feel, not think. The touch of these two strangers is exhilarating, gentle yet purposeful, probing her now, a finger in her mouth, another pinching a nipple, another now gently spreading her wetness and slipping inside. She moans loudly and sways like a pirouette on the chain holding her wrists. A mouth, urgent and longing kisses her and she responds hungrily, taking his tongue and pressing hers into his mouth. She bucks with her hips, encouraging the other man to take her harder, deeper, rocking her back and forth as he fucks her with his fingers, his other hand gripping her ass. "Good girl" she thinks she hears her lover whisper but she could be reading his thoughts...all she knows is she is lost in the moment, the seduction by two strangers on display in full view of her man, her proud, excited man...and she has her first orgasm there, tied to the chain, blindfolded and now nearly blacking out as she collapses against these men.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12717 posts)
so *that's* what collaborating is!

;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3826 posts)
oh, I'm collaborating all over this!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(553 posts)
Oh she will be "collaborating" alright

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12717 posts)
Additionally NIC, you'll no doubt need a good illustrator. If I recall correctly, you have recently collaborated with an artist who might be able to assist with this endeavor.

Huntersville NC
Username hidden
(756 posts)
Why @ NIC I do believe you could start your very own line of Fantasy Greeting Cards. Let's see, how to market to a wider audience (thinking caps on, Nic seems to need to fund a larger travel schedule).

Huntersville NC
Username hidden
(756 posts)
Fantasy #1: Get that damn teleporter working

Fantasy #2: I pick her up at the airport and blindfold her the moment we get in the car. As we drive, I instruct her to undress completely then hand her a dress to put on and she obediently wiggles into it. It is low cut, form fitting and very short. We drive in silence as I caress her thigh, her breathing becoming short and fast. When we arrive, I pull straight into the garage and close the door. As I open her car door, she can hear me unbuckle my belt and I loop it around her neck and lead her through the garage, into the house.

Still blindfolded, she can see nothing and it is quiet except for the murmurs of appreciation from the men watching her being paraded down the hall. She hears their footsteps following into the bedroom. I loosen the belt, attach wrist restraints and secure her hands over her head to a chain hanging from the ceiling. I kiss her, gently at first then with more passion. Her body writhes in anticipation, the short dress riding up her hips, exposing her.

I whisper in her ear, "Welcome to Ohio, are you ready?"

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12717 posts)
NatHan. ........ you are nasty girl. .... ( when i serve military in my country before 20yr all the time we visit me girlfriend sister. I know I have good chance to be with that girl just if i want but never happened) now after 20 years I'm sorry about that I needed took my chance. both sister look amazing

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 992   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day