Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 877   End
User Details are only visible to members.
silvervette78, never rely on another man for your own happiness.

I'm sure you'll do fine by yourself.

Miami FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
however the next time your in town we can arrange our own private party ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17649 posts)
silvervette that would be up to Nic, since he picks the guest list for the ladies he sets up "private parties" for ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17649 posts)
yes Nic snuggling back down to sleep after you texted me brought on some very nice dreams.

ummm yeah about that party...you will be the first other then hubby to know.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17649 posts)
Nice to know I can make your dreams a bit more enjoyable PG. Now about that private party....

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I will see what I can do, but my best dreams usually are about SM's I have played with before. For instance last week my kids had a snow day, one of my SM friends texted me as usual early in the am while I was still in bed, I texted that I wished he was in my bed with me and went back to sleep. I had some hot dreams about him. So come here play with me and then I can have hot dreams about you too ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17649 posts)
not as wild as some of mine but was hot enough to make me wake up wet and wishing the person I was dreaming about was there to finish what the dream started. It felt so real at the time I was sort of shocked when he wasn't there when I woke up.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17649 posts)
it was really hotter from the realness factor and because it was someone who I have played with before.

I don't know how I ended up on his door step, but I had only been there a second when the door opened and he pulled me into his arms for a scorchingly hot kiss. His hands dropped to my ass to pull me even closer to him as his lips devour mine. We attempt to walk through the house, but can barely keep our hands and lips off each other.We finally get to the bedroom clothes half on half off as we have been trying to undress each other while walking he backs me up to the bed as I strip off his shirt, running my hands over his chest. I sit on the bed and start to unbuckle his belt while looking him in the eye. I unbutton his pants and slowly lower the zipper. I slide my hands inside pull pants and underwear down his legs allowing his cock to pop free of its confines right at the perfect height for me to take it into mouth allowing it to slowly slide in then pulling my mouth back only to let it slide down his shaft again deeper each time as his hands fist into my hair. While he is enjoying having my mouth on him, impatient his hands move to my shoulders to get me to release him while he lays me back on the bed and positions himself between my thighs pressing slowly inside allowing me to stretch around his cock feeling the fullness of him sinking into me inch by inch just like I remember him feeling inside me. Pausing for a moment when fully inside me before pulling slowly back out. Then he starting that nice hard rhythm that quickly puts me on the edge of climax.... sadly I can't orgasm in my dreams and the fucking alarm clock went off!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17649 posts)
Oh? Please share...

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'm still lost in a dream from last night, that felt so real. Can't wait to actually make it come true.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17649 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 877   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day