Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 851   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol guess I didn't write you that truck fantasy fast enough....

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16974 posts)
If the weather were right for it, I can see how a truck bed would have its merits, but all-weather dependability is definitely with the old stationwagon, or I guess today's equivalent would be an SUV.

Don't get me wrong, right there in the driver's seat is an option in almost any sized vehicle, provided you let the seat back a little, but there's limeted leg room that way. Fun for a "quickie", but not for anything that might take a while. {wink}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
Why 62? I like more to have sex in some lux RV...

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
Was not in a 62 - but it was in a 68

Metairie LA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I've got a van, with not many windows. When one of my kids first saw it, she said, "ooh, a rapist van!"

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I've begun a fantasy of sorts, no really firm details yet, but something of the nature of being like a teen-ager again. Anyone got a station wagon or something like that?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
as I'm leaning up against the piano, I sense his approach and my body is already quivering for his touch. His fingers move my hair so that my neck is exposed and ready for his lips to descend onto., which they do has his body presses against my back, I can feel his hard cock pressed up against my butt and can't resist wiggling against it a bit as his lips find that very sensitive spot on my neck that makes me weak at the knees. I drop my shoulder a bit and turn my head so our lips can meet, as we kiss his hands move around to my breasts cupping them and playing with my nipples. He releases my mouth and places a hand between my shoulder blades to push me into leaning further over the piano. His other hand undoing his pants a freeing his cock, then sliding it slowly into me, pausing for a moment when he is in me to the hilt, making me beg with my hips for him to start sliding harder and faster my orgasm just a stroke away...

then I realize I'm having this fantasy about a man who is not my spouse, at a church, leaning over the church piano, on a Sunday while at a girl scout function. I just might be going to hell.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16974 posts)
just a brief snip from our profile:

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
My real life fantasy (part 2).........DAYUM!!!!!!!!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Please do, Naughty. I for one would love to read all about it.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 851   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day