Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 929   End
User Details are only visible to members.
my fantasy of the day..... leave on some island with a hundred beautiful beautiful beautiful girl.... something like Robinson Krusso but with girls.... :) and how I know my luck all girl be a lesbian..

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1146 posts)
I have a fantasy that Mr B gets over his possessiveness and tells me to go for it with another man! I love that he's turned on When I play with other women, just need him to be ok with me and other men!!! That tangle of bodies on a bed, everyone out to pleasure each other, and have fun! Basically, I'd like to move into full swap, ASAP! Lol

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Yes beauty i real want same like that....

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1146 posts)
I have fantasy to have sex in some room full of swing couple but in completely dark. On and of knight after bunch of sex but weed out knowledge who have sex with me...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1146 posts)
I take her out to dinner and on the way back to her place, mention I have a special dessert waiting for her. When we get there, I jump in the shower and a minute later, the doorbell rings. When she answers (in a t-shirt and panties), one of her favorite SM playmates is there. By the time I get out of the shower, they are on the bed fucking. She says thank you for the dessert as she takes my cock in her mouth while he continues to fuck her.

Oh wait, that isn't my fantasy of the day, that's what we did last night.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12056 posts)
Lost_j1, same here! I joke with Mr B when he gives me 8", I just want 8" more!!!! The more we have the more I want!! Or the more solo play I do, the friskier I am when he gets home at night! It's torture waiting for the kids to occupy themselves and leave us alone for an hour or two! (Truly, it's actually nice that they still love spending time with us, but sometimes Mum and Dad want a break!)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
haha justus, i am getting laid. Usually when I'm getting laid, thats when I think about sex the most. I'm like a fucking crack head, if you give me the stuff I only want more of it LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
real one ;) this was me and Mr Magic Hands one day. Of course it went on much longer then that, including me giving him a blow job while he was doing a massage on me, and having him do me on his massage table a few times.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
here you go SB311 ;)

I walk up to his door dressed in only a leather coat and high heels. Ring the doorbell and wait the few seconds it takes for him to open the door and quickly step inside and set down my bag. That fast I’m captured by his arms, on wrapping my waist pulling me up against his strong fit body, the other hands snakes up to capture a fistful of my hair, which then proceeds to pull my head back so that his lips can descend hungrily on to mine. No shy little kisses to warm things up, just straight to passion and heat, mouths devouring, tongues dipping and diving into each others mouths. As my knees start to buckle his arm hold me up and his mouth leaves mine, hand tugging harder on my hair so my neck is exposed for him to find that sweet spot he knows sets my body into flames but only for a moment, just a tease before he returns to ravishing my mouth with his. His hand slides out of my hair and in between our bodies discovering I am naked underneath the trench coat, as his finger slid up my thigh and encountered my dripping wet pussy his mouth left mine with a smile on his lips “shall we head upstairs”? I turn from him and walk a step away, unbuttoning and dropping the coat as I did and headed for the stairs now in only a pair of heels. After entering his bedroom I turned to help him off with his clothes but he was already pulling his tshirt over his head and reaching for the waistband of his pants, so I just admired the view of his body being bared for my eyes. Soon his clothes were off, and we were once again letting our mouths meet in a hot kiss, fanning the flames even higher as I reached between us to let my hand stroke over his rock hard cock, he only let me get a few strokes in when he swept me off my feet and threw me down on the bed. He followed me down stroking his fingers across my clit, making me arch up against his hands, begging with my body for what I really craved. A low chuckle rumbled from his chest as he murmured “impatient little vixen tonight aren’t we” oh hell yes I was impatient! I wanted him inside me and had no problem telling him just what I wanted begging him to fuck me. Feeling that hard shaft pushing its way inside, filling me up. Our mouths meeting again as he seated himself to the hilt inside me, his mouth leaving mine once again for that sensitive spot on my neck, causing me to cascade over the edge into orgasm.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Wow Shell you need to get laid lol

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5021 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 929   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day