Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 877   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SB, been there, done that. Fantastic way to spend some road time.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(254 posts)
have a kindle fire, love the skype feature. can hook it to laptop for a large screen

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(332 posts)
;-)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
SB I think that was less of a fantasy then what might have actually happened this weekend ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
yeah my kiddo's play with my mom's kindle fire, they would love one but I'm not ready to go there yet. I do think it would be good for Trooper to have one, he doesn't really like to do FB or SLS on his phone, just a bit too small.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
my older boy has the regular kindle and he's practically drooling at the idea of getting my current kindle if I get the newer upgraded version. I go on FB and here on mine. It's *supposed* to be for school, which I really need to get back in classes to further my degree. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
he just has the regular kindle (we all do) I didn't know about the HD having Skype, that could come in handy when he is traveling too. I have Skype on my laptop, although our internet connection leaves a lot to be desired. We just thought the Fire would give him access to FB and if he wanted to get on here he could as well. He can't do either from his work laptop. FB is blocked, and here...well just not a good idea even if it isn't blocked. He of course doesn't want to carry two laptops, but he is already used to carrying the kindle.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
When I'm not at home, I am. I have the original Fire, but have given thought of getting a Fire HD, so I could also have a built-in camera for skyping for example. Right now, my only web camera is on my desktop PC, which is limiting. I'm on the fence about the idea. though, since my kindle is only a year old and serves well in all other regards and they're not entirely cheap.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Miss kibbs are you doing SLS from a kindle fire? That is what we are thinking about getting Trooper, he has a regular kindle and loves reading books on it but we were thinking when he travels it would be nice to have the fire so he could get on Facebook and on here which he can't do from his work computer.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
Yesterday, as I was running the stairs at work, my mind began to wander.....warmer weather, sitting on the edge of the pool with my legs hanging into the water....a handsome man in the water between them....well, at least his head between them....til he picks me up and eases me into the water with him....{blush}

funny, I never used to fantasize...hmmmm....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 877   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day