Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910222
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   222 to 231 of 884   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Both of those fantasies beat dealing with work today. I may just ponder that for a while.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(269 posts)
my fantasy is that there was a hot man here to spend this rainy morning rolling around in my bed with me.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Hi Shells, how are you??!!

That is definitely one hot fantasy.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nice fantasy...:)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
I would love to be in a D/s relationship where I am completely submissive. Not slave submissive, I have too big a mouth and I'm too Gemini for my own good to ever be at that level. But very submissive sexually. I would love to be sub to the point where my clothes are chosen for me, the way I do my hair, everything. Completely dressed to the nines in a beautiful dress, hair up i am thinking. I drop to my knees, suck him until he cums in my mouth, and then go to our function. And walk around knowing that just moments before, I was on my knees in that pretty dress taking his cum.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Tittillatingly written SB! Nice work! Write more! ;)

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Regardless of my own selfish needs, I'm generally one to do the right thing AND for the right reasons. He's a wonderful man and he deserves someone that loves him completely for the right reasons {don't we all?}. I'd rather remain alone than deprive him of the opportunity to meet someone that digs him for the right reasons.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Goodness. What to do?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
PG, I've gotten peach roses sent to me once only...one of my dearest friends ever sent them to me after I left my steriod crazed possessive-obsessive ex from forever ago....and he just told me today he felt like he and I have had a 15 year engagement and are long past overdue to consider the possibilities....I just wish I could consider it for any of the right reasons.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Mrs SB., you are really bad (in a good way of course). Poor Mr. SB who needs all the energy a man can muster so he can shine during the race, only to have you drain all his reserves. Oh my!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(283 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   222 to 231 of 884   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day