Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   222 to 231 of 945   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SW, We should plan a trip to NO at the same time. Make it lots of fun! Meet Naughty and enjoy the city!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
LOVE New Orleans....& it's the perfect place for swinging!!! C'mon down!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty, I told hubby if we were going to do this we needed to jump in. He is a procrastinator and I was not going to talk about doing this for 6 months, then look at profiles for 6 months only to find out we couldn't handle it.

The first week we had a dinner date and played and knew this was what we wanted to do.

I was in New Orleans when I was a freshman in college. Went to an all girls baptist college in Alabama. On Spring break we went to NO and I fell in love with the place. Like I said, I was supposed to have been born Southern but somehow ended up in Iowa and Wisconsin.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sophia, if you ever get to NO let me know! I can definitely hook you up with this photographer!!! He is amazing! (He & his gf are swingers too, so there's extra perks!!!) I have some more pics he took that I haven't even posted. Girl.....for only 3 months in, you two have hit the ground running!!! Glad you're ENJOYING what life has to offer!!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
SW,

It is not for the lack of trying, that MFM thing seems to be a fantasy that may never come true.

We have a bunch of SINGLE guys that have to work out a time to get away from wife and kids to play. Sorry, no can do.

We had one single guy put us on a 2 hour delay while he went 2 hours out of his way to pick up a girl we played with two weeks prior, without her boyfriend and then stood him up at the last minute and then never sought us out when he finally reached the club/hotel. Not sure why he wanted to turn a 3some into a foursome without asking us first. So we ended up playing around with some other folks and had a blast nonetheless.

We had several SMs send first contact and asked if we wanted to meet/hookup for the first time in a few hours from the arrival of the email. NO pics, profile, or anything.

We had.............the same little list goes on.

We had one SM at a house party that wanted to partake in a threesome and we were all getting naked and well, he got too excited and came a little too soon and then left abruptly saying "Sorry".

I am not sure if it is something in the water around here, but we haven't had much luck.

So I am keeping the fantasy alive in hopes that something will happen soon......If not.....

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Naughty, The style of photographs you took would be the style I would love to have done of me. I have looked through a bunch of photographs on quite a few profiles and I am drawn to yours. It isn't that I don't appreciate other styles, but I am an romantic Southern belle type of person despite growing up in the Midwest. When I see yours I think it takes me back to that era I read in so many books.

I knew you were referring to the shower with your combinations. Unfortunately, our combinations were on dry locations. But give us time, three months is just the beginning of our adventure.

I opened up our tamest gallery so you can see who you are talking to, I do know you like face pics. The other galleries are a bit more 'wide open'.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Thank you so much, Sophia! I opened my other boudoir pics for you. A local photographer asked if he could take the ones with his label, & the others were taken just having fun around the house with other couples before going to the club! It sounds as though you've had a wonderful beginning in the lifestyle!!! We have met some truly wonderful people & made some lifelong friends! Oh, & about my previous post, those groupings were simply for the shower! :) We've had many more combinations in the bedroom & living room & kitchen & bar & .....! GOOD LUCK with your fantasies!!! (and, keep me posted!) *****paragraph police: please forgive me for not separating into paragraphs......I'm on my phone & it won't allow it. :(

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I have had the MF, MFMF, and the good ole fashion puppy pile. Which I have really enjoyed a lot. The MFM seems to be the most difficult to arrange but not for the lack of trying on our part.

We are still newbies, barely three months. I found that I have moved from being so new and overwhelmed to examining what my fantasies are that could actually come true. I am really finding my mind opening up to the possibilities of things I never would have believe I would try even as we started this with 'an open mind to most things'.

I am not saying that we are so experienced and old hat at this, but we have a number of experiences under our belt that gave us an understanding of what want and don't want and all that good stuff........our comfort level is increased in this. Always a good thing.

By the way, I looked at your pictures and profile just to get an idea of who I am 'talking' too. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. Very artistic, very sexy.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Well Sophia, so far my experiences have involved a variety of mf & mfmf....both of which have been NICE! I do have mmf high on my "to do" list though!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty,

I am looking forward to the day that fantasy comes true.....really looking forward to it....

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   222 to 231 of 945   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day