Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 945   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Continued

Laurel told Isabella to turn over onto her back. When she was in position, Laurel began massaging Isabella’s feet one at a time. She then moved up her calves and this time in addition to the massage, she kissed and licked Isabella’s skin, moving up to the inner thigh. Laurel took a deep breath and could smell the sexual pleasure she created in Isabella that was evident between her legs. She asked Isabella to slide down to the bottom of the table and was pleased when Isabella did so without asking why. Laurel pulled the stool sitting by the wall, sat down on it, and lowered it until she was face level with Isabella dripping pussy. This is what she had been waiting to do for so long. She took a deep breath and leaned in to taste Isabella.

Oh boy did she taste Isabella. The excitement of knowing what was going to happen made Isabella even wetter than she was while coming. Isabella had thought about what it would be like to be eaten by a woman or eat a woman before, but she never thought she would find out first hand. When Laurel placed her mouth on her pussy, she lost all concept of time and space. She couldn’t even come up with the romantic descriptions she wrote in her novels that eloquently described the woman’s private parts. Hell, all she knew is that Laurel was sucking her pussy and her clit and she was turned on so damn much. Her nether regions or woman’s parts, or whatever she described them as in her novels; had never felt like this before.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Laurel closed the cell phone and placed it on the side table. She took some heated massage oil out of its warmer and began to rub her hands. She stood in front of Isabella ready to begin with her shoulders. It was then that she realized that her breasts were touching Isabella’s hair and her pussy was just below Isabella’s face. She could feel the breath coming out of Isabella and hitting her in her pubic hair. It tickled and warmed her core. She was never going to be able to do this without attacking this poor woman. She began working the muscles in Isabella’s neck and shoulders and Isabella let out a groan. Crap, this was beginning to be too damn difficult. She continued to massage her and concentrated on the massage when she felt Isabella’s finger brush across her hair. Only it was not the hair on her head. When had Isabella moved her hand or her arm? Laurel had no clue. Out of instinct, Laurel moved her legs apart and Isabella began to play with her folds finding the wetness that had been building. Laurel increased her massage strokes as Isabella increased her strokes against her pussy lips. God it felt so dam good. If Isabella kept that up, she would be coming in no time.

Laurel had to stop Isabella and did so by moving to the side so that she could reach Isabella’s lower back. She heard Isabella sucking her fingers that had been in her wetness. Oh, God did that turn her on. Laurel grabbed more massage oil and began rubbing it over Isabella’s ass. She took her time kneading Isabella’s ass cheeks one at a time then both at the same time. Laurel played around the little hole back there and could tell it tickled some for Isabella. Then Laurel moved on to Isabella’s thighs. She added more oil and massaged the thigh muscles. When she had worked those muscles well enough, she added more oil and began to massage Isabella core. Isabella moaned as Laurel massage her outer edges of her pussy and then really moaned when Laurel entered into that warmth with a finger. Laurel sought out the g-spot and hoped she had found the right location. It appeared she had as Isabella began to move in time with Laurel’s finger. With her other hand, Laurel played with her ass. It may have been just a few minutes before Laurel felt Isabella’s body begin to clench around her finger. She began jamming more of her fingers into Isabella as Isabella moved her body to feel the most she could from Laurels’ hand. Laurel knew the minute Isabella was fully coming, her hand was soaked with Isabella’s juices, and the power in which her body clenched her fingers was intense. After Isabella came down from her orgasm, Laurel removed her hands and continued to massage her legs as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Continued

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Ahhhh!!!! Then I look forward to much more alluring literature from you two ladies. ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I've had reason enough over the past year~ish....just really self-conscious about my creative efforts. I'm a lot more confident in action.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
I think Kibbles is finding reason to become inspired! Good for you, girl!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I have a few more to write here when I have some more time. You have spurred the creative juices Kibbles........

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Great day for a picnic by the old mill, or what's left of it. Beautiful seclusion, soft breeze blowing, the green of the leaves on surrounding trees dappling sunlight across the grass. The air is fresh. Holding hands, we make it down the path from the old trestle bridge, carrying our basket of goodies and a soft blanket. MMMMMM....We nibble on fruit and drink the wine we've brought, stealing kisses and caresses during a leisurely lunch. Playfully tasting each other as much as the food we've brought. Wanna skinny-dip? {giggle} pulling off my sundress, I've slid into the water and headed for the waterfall across the other side of the pond. Feels good as the water runs down over my body. I watch across the water, as my lover heads toward me. Catching my breath with a long passionate kiss when he reaches me. I feel his cock hard against my mound. Mmmmm...I reach down and stroke it, while undulating my hips enticingly against his. His cock rubbing between my legs, now, and he lifts me up and eases me down onto it, just the tip at first, then plunging deeply. Hands holding my ass firmly, sliding me up and down on his hard cock. I feel lost in the rhythm...everything around me becomes a kaleidascope of color and sensation...only the mouth on mine and the warm, hard cock inside of me are in sharp focus, everything else is a beautiful blur...

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Not blowing any smoke up anywhere. It was good. It was the type of good that sends little tingles in all the right places. The type of good you want to find in romance books that leads to getting all horny and all that good stuff. It is the tingle factor and on a tingle scale one can see how good the writing is by how many tingles you feel.

You should never fear what you write when you write creatively. However, every writer does and it is because it is a personal thing that you created. It is a catch 22 that every writer struggles with.

Some readers will read it and nothing and some will read it and love it.

You have to keep writing and exploring these creative aspects you have. You are good at it.

I will let you know that it is a hoot and a half when someone emails and lets you know that they got off by acting out the fantasy you wrote out and it was excellent for all parties.

Seriously good, Kibbles!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Really? Wow, thanks. Compared to your and PG's writings, I felt like it was pretty lame. I've never been one to have much in the way of fantasies. I either do something or I don't. Once in a while I see little flashes of things that have happened, or things I'd like to happen, but I try to be fully in the moment when I'm doing things. I get a little creative sometimes, but usually not anything too elaborate. I like keeping it honest and real.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Kibbles,

You may want to keep writing things like that, it was good!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 945   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day