Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 141  Next »
2 to 11 of 1408
User Details are only visible to members.
Fantasy - a line of guys to suck and fuck until I can't walk

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
NG - if you're ever in upstate NY, look me up. I'll do the cuck cake thing.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
my original favorite fantasy post went away with the old profile SB, but since it was reposted I can borrow it back;)

"Courtesy of sb --- Snuggling under the covers on a cold morning with a hot guy, being very slowly teased awake beginning with featherlight kisses, nibbles, hands and fingers stroking all over my body, gradually increasing the intensity of the kisses and strokes until I am writhing, moaning and so fucking turned on I am about to cum just from the foreplay, then stop for just a second...... and finish me off either by devouring my pussy or pounding it with long slow strokes....."

Mrs Uriah (former SB)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5967 posts)
My fantasy to fulfill this summer is to take a good FWB for a picnic up in the CO mountains and find a private scenic overlook above a valley or lake and enjoy an afternoon of adult play.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
NG, you're a sweetheart...that's what you are!

You make an ole Tramp feel young again. Oh wait a minute, that's not a young feellin", that's just a horny feelin'...even better! 8^O

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5884 posts)
Getting "Tramp"led....hehe

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3015 posts)
To arrive at a couples house and sit on the couch as the husband tells her what to take off and do . Then to give the wife oral as the husband watches and directs the action. Then she does me as he gets her dog style. We then trade places........

Burlington KY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The more the merrier I say!

Mrs U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5967 posts)
Since you want 3 guys, and SouthBoy and HotRob are 1, 2, I would love to be the 3rd in your fantasy!

Denver CO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Mrs. Uriah I volunteer too. Hey SB Pick me up on your way......LOL

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1319 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 141  Next »
2 to 11 of 1408
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.