Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 140  Next »
191 to 200 of 1391
User Details are only visible to members.
To be invited to play with a couple that simply enjoys an oral bi male to play with them both . Especially if she tells me that she finds it HOT for me to give her man oral. after licking and sucking them both/ I am asked to lick and suck on her while he is inside her. until he makes a deposit and i get to licck her clean.. Then hang out until they are ready to do it all over again.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(74 posts)
I have often fantasized about my wife is one of these women on Craigs List who post about meeting some man for sex at a hotel, or back at our home. I fantasize that when I come home from work, she tells me that she did this. Just the thought of mt wife sucking and fucking another man while I am here at work typing away is a big turn on. I know that Craigs List has a great deal of fake ads. I also know the chances of her doing something like this is zero. It is nice to fantasize though

Rolla MO
Username hidden
(24 posts)
@rabbit, I rarely post without thinking of the possible "ramifications" :)

froggy

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
Now really Sir

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9159 posts)
**thinking out loud **

This could be worth shaving my head for

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1853 posts)
...Hilarity...Blew Man...Lay-tex

...These are a few of our favorite things...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(325 posts)
@rabbitt

Be careful what you wish for darling. ;^D

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4637 posts)
Well dip Tink and me in paint and we'll make a rainbow!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
I want a hilarious gang bang with the Blue Man Group*. I want to be painted red for it so we can see how much purple we can create.

*inspired by a card from the new expansion pack we broke out at the local bar while playing Cards Against Humanity.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4637 posts)
FOD, has been my fantasy since I entered this LS. That is for me and my fine ass woman to attend a party and all eyes on us. Well, it FINALLY happened last weekend and it was great. My girl was on point and she wasn't walking around half naked and when she started dancing the dudes were like oh shit and I was like do that shit baby.....LOL...I told one of the guys there months back the type of women I liked and he said, that's going to be hard to get in the LS. He was right, she's not in the LS but she was worth the motherfucking wait and he said to me, yo, your patience paid off. He had on a t-shirt that said "Don't Believe Me Just Watch." He said I should have been wearing that shirt. Fucking right! LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 140  Next »
191 to 200 of 1391
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.