Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 140  Next »
171 to 180 of 1391
User Details are only visible to members.
So my wife went to a dress exchange party this weekend with some vanilla friends. I was sitting at home thinking about what a dress exchange could look like if everyone were swingers… Still working out some ideas.

First idea was for the husbands each buy a dress and then drop them all in a room. Then the wives go in and pick out a dress. When they come out the men show them a picture of the dress they dropped off…

Second…the wives go and trade clothing and then come back….

Third. Poker game chips that are played worth different pieces of clothing with one chip for the wife herself. As you lose your wife loses her clothing, eventually losing your wive.

Of course this can be done the other way around with the wives playing poker and stripping the men…

Portsmouth VA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
FOTD- to help another new LS couple break past their hesitations on their terms. We've had this experience before and it's always so hot seeing them relax and enjoy themselves with nothing but smiles afterwards.

Personally I love being a couple's first girl (Scamp is a darling to share me in this way). I don't think they ever forget their first FFM and being the "new" in their relationship, the attention I get is phenomenal. Add in the extra attention I also get from Scamp--heaven.

~rabbit<

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
My FOTD is that nothing will interfere this time with us attending a LS party tonight.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
Why Miss Kibbie...are you from Georgia?

Perhaps that's why you're on my mind...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
@ Kibbs: *perk*

I believe someone did... ;-)~

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Did someone say Georgia peach?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
mfm -- and I FINALLY have two quality dicks!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Sir...

The Wenatchee Valley is a nice area. I'm actually from a bit farther North. Wenatchee is my anonymous "big city" address. ;)

FOTD a Northwest vs. Southeast produce competition with me as the judge. I think those Georgia Peaches will probably tip the balance though...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
I agree... apples vs oranges

(i.e., Washington vs Florida)

fyi Current, my family has roots in Cashmere and I still have relatives who are prominent in both Wenatchee & Leavenworth.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1853 posts)
"BRADENTON May 4, 2015– A Florida couple accused of having sex on a public beach in front of families has been found guilty by a jury....Video played in the courtroom showed Alvarez moving on top of Caballero in a sexual manner in broad daylight. Witnesses testified that a 3-year-old girl saw them.

Broad daylight, on a family beach, in front of children is, of course, bad and should indeed be considered a sex offence. A glass elevator, especially at night, and NOT around children/families would likely not carry the sex offender stigma. Is it risky? Sure, but it may just be worth the risk to some people.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 140  Next »
171 to 180 of 1391
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.