Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 851   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oh my god just the look in all that girl and jerk... Its much better to kill my self... :/

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1043 posts)
Look at the bright side, Bobby: something enjoyable to watch while you work things out for yourself. {grin}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
my fantasy of the day..... leave on some island with a hundred beautiful beautiful beautiful girl.... something like Robinson Krusso but with girls.... :) and how I know my luck all girl be a lesbian..

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1043 posts)
I have a fantasy that Mr B gets over his possessiveness and tells me to go for it with another man! I love that he's turned on When I play with other women, just need him to be ok with me and other men!!! That tangle of bodies on a bed, everyone out to pleasure each other, and have fun! Basically, I'd like to move into full swap, ASAP! Lol

Millington TN

Username hidden
(224 posts)
Yes beauty i real want same like that....

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1043 posts)
I have fantasy to have sex in some room full of swing couple but in completely dark. On and of knight after bunch of sex but weed out knowledge who have sex with me...

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1043 posts)
I take her out to dinner and on the way back to her place, mention I have a special dessert waiting for her. When we get there, I jump in the shower and a minute later, the doorbell rings. When she answers (in a t-shirt and panties), one of her favorite SM playmates is there. By the time I get out of the shower, they are on the bed fucking. She says thank you for the dessert as she takes my cock in her mouth while he continues to fuck her.

Oh wait, that isn't my fantasy of the day, that's what we did last night.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Lost_j1, same here! I joke with Mr B when he gives me 8", I just want 8" more!!!! The more we have the more I want!! Or the more solo play I do, the friskier I am when he gets home at night! It's torture waiting for the kids to occupy themselves and leave us alone for an hour or two! (Truly, it's actually nice that they still love spending time with us, but sometimes Mum and Dad want a break!)

Millington TN

Username hidden
(224 posts)
haha justus, i am getting laid. Usually when I'm getting laid, thats when I think about sex the most. I'm like a fucking crack head, if you give me the stuff I only want more of it LOL

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
real one ;) this was me and Mr Magic Hands one day. Of course it went on much longer then that, including me giving him a blow job while he was doing a massage on me, and having him do me on his massage table a few times.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17087 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 851   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day