Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 945   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I want to be in a reverse gangbang. 10-20 women all humping on me then all standing over me and squirting over my naked body *swooooooooooooooon*

Accokeek MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
It's just dream. :) damn how i m older my penis start to look smaller and more soft.... :) how look in 65, or 80.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1175 posts)
I like to have 15 inch Dick and then to go on nude beach to see how people around m see that... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1175 posts)
Apropos to this Football Sunday, I've long fantasized about attending a football watching house party hosted by a bi couple. There would be perhaps one other bi couple and 3 or 4 other bi men. The men would get naked and play with each other freely while watching the games. The woman/women would be in sexy, skimpy cheerleader-esque outfits, keep the beer/spirits flowing and get to play freely with any or all the men and women as her "tip". The action would be particularly hot during commercials and at halftime and post-game !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(262 posts)
What i give to have just one day 17,18 yr old and have sex with married couple 45,45yr old..... Ahh

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1175 posts)
We rent a limousine and pick up my Hairdresser outside her home dressed in nothing but high-heels, lingerie and a trench coat. We ride all over downtown St. Louis, sipping champagne, "lovin', touchin' & squeezin" and playing in the back of the limo until all 3 of us are spent.

Whew, I need to take a cold shower!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
We meet a single str8 male at a dimly lit bar. After a few drinks and some sexy chatting, I see the look on her face and I can tell that he must have his hand under the table and up her skirt fingering her. She looks at me and I give her a look of approval. She kind of leans his way and I can tell that she is rubbing him under the table. She leans back to me and whispers that he is really hard and must be as thick as a coke can. After more of this play, we head home and we both play with her. I take pics of her playing and we all have fun making her cum over and over.

Martinsburg WV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Being a voyeuristic web cammer with a sexy couple.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Watching my wife pleasure herself tonight and making love to her afterwards. Love a good show!

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I have some weird wish to have sex with bunch off swinger on some mask party. After all that sex and spend night just knowledge about sex with people who hide face make me horny... Tomorrow you go in some store or Insurance office and talk with some lady who give you pussy last night and you don't know.... Crazy...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1175 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 945   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day