Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 927   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Watching my wife pleasure herself tonight and making love to her afterwards. Love a good show!

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I have some weird wish to have sex with bunch off swinger on some mask party. After all that sex and spend night just knowledge about sex with people who hide face make me horny... Tomorrow you go in some store or Insurance office and talk with some lady who give you pussy last night and you don't know.... Crazy...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1136 posts)
well I will admit I'm a bit sore from Saturday night/sunday morning still, so I'm sure that my statement about not involving sex wouldn't last long lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Mine involves cloning, sexual acts could be involved.... but I could really use a chauffeur or a pilot with his own plane too.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3570 posts)
my current fantasy of the day involves a maid, a nanny, and a personal assistant and has nothing to do with sex.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Sophia good story, believe me i m hard down there.....

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1136 posts)
I love wearing a dress to a party that requires no bra and while I am at it, no panties. One time I met up with a guy I had been chatting with online. He is a bit younger than me and his wife doesn't like older men so a couple swap was out of the question. But since this was a type of party where couple swapping was not mandatory, well we got to talking and kissing.....man could he kiss. He had me hot and bothered simply by kissing me.....then he realized that I did not have a bra on.......soon, his curiosity got the better of him and I felt my dress slip up over my thighs and when he realized I was not wearing panties he let out a groan.......one that said so very much and released all my inhibitions and juices.

He continued to kiss me and used his fingers to explore the hot and moist parts of me. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and tasted me and offered me a taste too. Then he brought his hand back down and continued to make me feel very, very good. Within a few seconds I began to shatter around his hands and all the while the kiss remained in tact. Did I mention this man could kiss.........I mean really kiss........

While I was recovering from this erotic adventure.....he whispers in my ear "I am so glad you didn't have any panties on." All I could do is think so am I. So am I.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
oh yeah neighbor fantasy.... I have nice looking pregnant neighbor .... Mmmmmm it's so tasty....:) yes I know I sound like maniac but girl is cute... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1136 posts)
Ahh. The neighbor fantasy. It really is way better in real life tho. Love my neighbors.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I hate to end this nice thread on a lame post. Especially after Sophia's nice contributions. So I'll share a fantasy of the day that occurred to me this morning when I ran into an old friend that used to live across the street from me. Though this was 20 years ago she still looks fantastic.

Those many years ago I agreed to help her with a wood working project that was a surprise for her husband. She was making him a shelf to hold his small boat sailing trophies and pictures in their den. She got some nice brass brackets and wanted to finish a cherry board for the shelf but she didn't know anything about sanding. I loaned her my sander and had to come over to show her how to cut and change the paper sheets, what grits to use etc. We were chatting and having a couple of drinks in her basement and working on this board.

Lacking a good wood vise she employed her gorgeous ass as a hold down device while I sanded. Starting as I did with the 60 grit paper, the vibrations were significant and it was fairly obvious that they were in the right location and not unpleasant. It was also fairly obvious within about twenty seconds that we weren't going to be able to keep up a credible show of ignoring what was happening, though I'm certain that thought crossed both our minds. We both sort of stopped short and simultaneously said something like "Well, you get the idea" "Ok I see how this works now". We headed back upstairs to finish our drinks while I tried to hide my erection.

That was the reality. In the fantasy it doesn't end there. She now lives in a new house and invites me over to help with some improvements in the den. But still, darn it, no wood vise. As I work the rough finish off the board she obviously hold the board "just right" cumming once, twice... Small orgasms but building in intensity. She pretends to be concentrating on the wood and doesn't meet my eye (plausible deniability?). This gives me the opportunity to closely watch her third orgasm. More intense and unmistakable. She's unable to hide them now. I smile to myself and move the sander closer to her gorgeous ass in those khaki shorts. She still doesn't look up. Her nipples are rock hard and protruding from her tee shirt now. Her breathing is short and catching in her throat. I grin as I dig the sander in a bit to intensify the vibrations (finish be damned. I'll buy her another friggin' board!). I'm maybe just a bit too obvious as she shoots a quick glance at me, obviously on the verge of a more intense orgasm. Our eyes lock as hers widen in the realization that we both know exactly what's going on. My smile fades into an intense "oh your in for it now lady!" expression. She looks right at me as she goes over the edge of the cliff. Her mouth opens to let out a gasp as her eyes close as she arches her back. I'm unable to resist taking her breast in my mouth through her shirt...

It may take all night to finish this board.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(117 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 927   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day