Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 941   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Today's fantasy....doesn't involve sex at all, it's more about duct tape and how to apply it to rude inconsiderate people with an obnoxious potty mouth...

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3714 posts)
...and by coincidence, I "happen" to have a powder coated wrought iron bedframe...hmmm....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
mmm, IFlirt, it's more about a little "breath play" than confinement. Sounds like you and your ex had a fun encounter, though.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Snugglingunder the covers on a cold morning nestled against a chest and arms holding me close. While I am drifting in and out of sleep with eyes closed, quietly my lover touches me. mmm, I can feel him lightly stroking my body with his roughened yetgentle hands. Soft butterfly kisses are feathered across my shoulders, arms, tiny nibbles to my neck, his soft lips on my cheek, chin, brow and finally he kisses my lips while his fingers continue a teasing erotic exploration of my body. As I begin to awaken the kisses and increasingly heated exploration are such that desire is almost at a fever pitch, moaning, writhing, hands clenching the sheet. almost desperate for release. Suddenly, he stopsmpletely still for one second. Before I can utter a word, I find myself rolled facedown on my tummy/knees as my lover positions himself behind me . He places one hand on my shoulder and another on my hip....immediately sliding in and begins rhythmically stroking deeply in and out of my dripping wet pussy....alternating between a driving steady pace and slower more gentle stroking until finally.... he pushes me over the edge into ......

If only that alarm clock would stop ringing now, I could snooze for 20 more....

Mrs.Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3714 posts)
An ex girlfriend had a similar fantasy. She wanted her arms and legs to be stretched and tied at the wrists and ankles so as to be so spread-eagled and extended that the more she tried to moved a limb or buck and squirm her body, the tighter the restraints would become and the more immobilized and helpless she would become. Problem was, she nor I had a 4-poster bed, just my super king waterbed frame with a thick, custom super king conventional mattress. I installed eyebolts on both ends of the oak frame headboard and footboard.and used very short strips of her stockings to restrain her. Along with a blindfold, dripping candle wax, her small rubber whip, butt plug, cock dildo and other props she wanted included, the set up worked as designed.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(258 posts)
I read a postin a corset thread on fetlife something that has caught my interest. She wrote that sometimes she wears her corset while having sex with her man,and they tiethe lacings to the bedposts, each thrust causing it to tighten on her a little....hmmmm.....ok, now this ison my "to do" list. {WEG}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I want to be in a reverse gangbang. 10-20 women all humping on me then all standing over me and squirting over my naked body *swooooooooooooooon*

Accokeek MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
It's just dream. :) damn how i m older my penis start to look smaller and more soft.... :) how look in 65, or 80.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
I like to have 15 inch Dick and then to go on nude beach to see how people around m see that... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
Apropos to this Football Sunday, I've long fantasized about attending a football watching house party hosted by a bi couple. There would be perhaps one other bi couple and 3 or 4 other bi men. The men would get naked and play with each other freely while watching the games. The woman/women would be in sexy, skimpy cheerleader-esque outfits, keep the beer/spirits flowing and get to play freely with any or all the men and women as her "tip". The action would be particularly hot during commercials and at halftime and post-game !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(258 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 941   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day