Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 877   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Really? Wow, thanks. Compared to your and PG's writings, I felt like it was pretty lame. I've never been one to have much in the way of fantasies. I either do something or I don't. Once in a while I see little flashes of things that have happened, or things I'd like to happen, but I try to be fully in the moment when I'm doing things. I get a little creative sometimes, but usually not anything too elaborate. I like keeping it honest and real.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Kibbles,

You may want to keep writing things like that, it was good!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
out on the balcony, enjoying the warm summer evening....mmm....he comes up behind me, rubbing hands along my hips, gentle, but kinda possessive.....firm lips on the side of my neck, kissing, nipping, licking....I feel the soft breeze across my upper thighs as my skirt is slowly lifted. I feel a warm wetness blossom between my legs and a pulse with a beat of it's own. His firm cock rubbing against me, teasing me. I moan. I start to turn toward him and he stops me. Leans me into the railing for support and makes his entry. MMMM....pausing for a moment to savor the moment, then moving decisively. Not fast, not slow, just right.....before I get too loud, I feel his lips against mine, kissing me, absorbing any sounds I can't hold back. Then, he stops, turns me around, lifts me, I wrap my legs around him as he carries me inside.....

uhm, wow. I've never written anything like this before.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
continued from "it was velvety smooth and hard." I went down on my knees in front of the driver. I took his cock in my hand and slowly with great reverence began licking it from the very bottom to the seeping tip. It was magnificent and the driver moaned as I played my tongue over every inch of it.

The passenger stood slightly behind me, his hands in my hair and I motioned for him to moved closer to the front of me. With one hand on the driver's cock I began fumbling around on the passenger's buckle. He helped me release his cock and man oh man, it was nice and thick and oh so hard. I took my mouth from the driver's cock to move over towards the passenger's. I kept my hand stroking the first one while I teased with my tongue the other glorious one. After giving him some much deserved attention I pulled them closer to each other and closer to my mouth. I began stroking and licking the dual cocks with my tongue and then when I could barely stand it any longer placed both cocks in my mouth together.

It filled every possible inch in my mouth and I loved it. The moans from the men told me they loved it just as much as I did. I used my hands, my tongue, and my lips to bring much pleasure to the guys. Their hands were wrapped in my hair, their heads leaning back in pleasure, the hips thrusting ever so slightly into my mouth.

The driver pulled out of my mouth and walked behind me. He began kissing me on the neck while sliding his hands under my shirt and started kneading my very sensitive breasts. I could feel the attention he gave me moving all the way down to my pussy. My panties were soaked and I could feel it beginning to pulse from the excitement of the experience. It wouldn't take much to set me off on an intense orgasm, if it needed any outside help at all. I was living a fantasy I never dreamed would happen. My nipples had been screaming for attention, begging to be noticed and the driver certainly gave them the attention they craved.......

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
The music in the club was pounding loud and the lights were low. Bodies were moving to the music and a few were moving to their own erotic beat. Women were dancing with men and with other women. It was a hot scene and Cassie felt wet just from watching a few of the couples a few minutes too long.

Isabella grabbed a table towards the back of the club, there were two drinks on the table, but four chairs. She hoped the table was free or at least the drink owners were nice enough to share the extra chairs. Cassie and Isabella set their drinks down and took in the scene.

From behind them, a sexy male voice said, "Darling, we love to share, welcome to our table." Isabella turned and instantly felt intense attraction to this gorgeous man standing very close to her. He was about six foot, dark black hair, eyes the most incredible dark blue, and a classically cut face. Oh my, she thought as she took a look of him from head to toe, stopping in all the right places to linger a little bit longer. A few seconds passed and she knew she needed to say something.

Isabella heard Cassie talking to someone and looked over at her friend. The man with Cassie had shoulder length blond hair, emerald green eyes, and the best looking chest she had seen in a long time. He was laughing with Cassie one second and then he leaned in to Cassie's ear and whispered something. Cassie nodded her head and took off to the dance floor. With him.

The guy by Isabella, cleared his throat and asked if she wanted to dance. She did, she wanted to be as close to this man as possible. He took her hand and led her out to the dance floor, however, he took her to a far corner of the dance floor where it was a little darker than the rest. He pulled her into his arms and their bodies melted together. The moments were slow and they touched everywhere their bodies could. It felt like they were having sex while dancing. He kissed her neck and her jaw before finally taking her mouth. And did he take it. He did things to her tongue she never knew were possible. She felt the thrusting of his tongue as if he was fucking her, sometimes fast and sometimes painfully slow, making her beg for it to be faster and harder.

His hand slid under her dress and found the wetness that was dripping from her. He placed one finger into her wetness in steady rhythm with his tongue. He then placed a second finger in, filling her while bringing her so much pleasure.

Isabella was certain that she would come right there on the dance floor in a matter of moments if he continued to tease her pussy like he has. However, that was not going to happen as he stopped kissing her and removed his fingers from her aching pussy. He took her by his hand and to the part of the club that was blocked off. She was confused and uncertain if she should follow him. But he had her so wound up, she needed that release he hinted at bringing her.

He takes her into an office with another room off to the side. Cassie and the other guy were already naked in the room. Isabella looked at the man who brought her in and before she could ask a question, he asked her if she wanted to finish what they started on the dance floor.

Isabella wanted to so much, that she started to undress instead of answering his question. She was halted in her undressing as the man she was with began to undress her and with every bit of exposed skin he saw he kissed, licked, or sucked. Isabella heard a moan and was surprised to find that the moan came from her.

She looked up and saw Cassie facing away from the man she was, with her hands placed against the wall, while he was spreading her legs wider so he could enter her. Isabella couldn't pull her eyes away from the sight she was witnessing. It was so erotic, so much of a turn on, seeing his cock thrust in and out of Cassie's wet pussy............

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
FOTD:

No one enjoys having a flat tire and two flat tires at the same time makes life really suck. Being a single girl, I learned to change a tire. However, no one told me what I was suppose to do all alone on a back road, no cell service and two flats and only one spare. I changed the only tire I could and sat in the shade of my car until someone happened along to help me out.

A few hours later a truck finally came up on my broke down car. I stood to wipe the dust off the seat of my pants and noticed the truck had two guys in it. Hot damn, cowboys. The driver looked very much like a cowboy, don't know if I can explain just what that look is, but every damn image I had seen of a cowboy reminds me of him. He gets out of the truck and his jeans are nearly painted on him. His hair nearly touches his shoulders and those curls are a nice sandy blond. His chest looks damn hot in that t-shirt he is wearing.

The passenger steps out of the truck and is the complete opposite of the driver. Where the driver is blond, the passenger is dark. While they are similar in height, the driver is leaner looking while the passenger is a bit more developed in the chest and arms. I am tempted to ask them to slowly turn around so I can get a look at their asses. From the view of the front, I am sure the back side is just as grand.

They ask what the problem is and I explain I ran out of spares. They laughed and kept looking over my body. There was something exciting and dangerous about what I was thinking, but damn this was an opportunity I just could not pass up. I decided to stop my subtle flirting and just go ahead and ask them to fulfill a fantasy of mine.

I walked over to the driver who had mentioned taking my flats into town and asked him if while the tires were being replaced if they would mind taking me to my place so I could get a shower. However, when I asked that, I ran my hand across his chest and down his arm. I looked at him and smiled, told him that I was a little sweaty and would have to wash up some before I was presentable. I felt really bad that I couldn't just strip down now and get rid of this.........I never got to finish that sentence because the driver grabbed me around the waist and pulled me up against him. He placed his lips on mine and kissed with a passion I hadn't felt in a long time. His hands moved from my waist to cup my ass while pulling me even closer to him.

I felt my hair lift off my neck and felt other kisses upon me. The passenger's hands were cupping my breasts. I moved back a bit from the driver so the passenger could get a better hold of my nipples. The magic he performed on my breasts was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I don't know if it was solely what he was doing to me or the fact that two were doing it to me at the same time.

I moved my hands down the chest of the driver and then found his belt buckle. I worked my way through the buckle, to the button, to the zipper and freed his cock in my hands. It was velvety smooth and rock hard.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
My fantasy: a long, hot, steamy shower where the water flows over me as I lather rose scented body wash everywhere on my body... ~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a nice read!

Thanks

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
We, also, are getting married at the end of the month. The ceremony is local, but the fantasy will be sex on the train. Taking the train to LA, and hoping the rocking motion will enhance our sexual experiences. Now, if we can just figure out how to have sex on the plane during the return trip, that would really be a fantasy come true. LOL. Any suggestions?

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(20 posts)
That's hot FLcpl! Right now my fantasy is to be a black man in Vegas at the end of the month... seems improbable. Congrats, and have fun!

Plymouth MI
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We are going to turn a long time fantasy into reality the end of the month. We have participated in the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle for a few years, and now after all of these years we have decided to get married in Vegas. We will be wed at the Bellagio when we arrive, and then hang out for a few days. Can anyone imagine how we will consummate our marriage?

Safe bet that one or two BBC will be involved.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 877   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day