Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 131  Next »
141 to 150 of 1306
User Details are only visible to members.
Gotta love latex!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Pics to follow....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3936 posts)
Yes, there are street cams all over the Quarter. Go to "Decadence 2015 Parade Route" and see if you can find us. She won't be hard to spot!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3936 posts)
Are you doing the latex Scamp? Fantastic. . . tell us there is a CAM in that area, or yes, please post pics.

Have a blast you two, I know you will !

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3189 posts)
ok so that would make my fantasy of the day for there to be pictures taken and posted in a gallery to which I'm given access to perve.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21199 posts)
This FOTD will become a reality today at 2PM when rabbit will stroll through the streets of NOLA "dressed" only in red liquid latex. Today is the Decadence walking parade so if you see us, come say hello!

Take a look at this link to see what I will attempt to recreate. htt p ://oneillgallery.c om/gallery-items/youre-gonna-lose-that-girl/

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3936 posts)
(agrees with rabbit)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12030 posts)
<<sigh>> Oh KJ, please don't stop....

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3936 posts)
Thanks JM, I'd love to share from my perspective, however, he is the writer. The scenario did not end there, that would have just been cruel.

Lets pick up where we left off .. .

You are waiting for me in my hotel room after reading the notes and following instructions. You are on all fours in the middle of the bed -- you are viewing the city skyline through open curtains and your fine ass is high, ready, and facing the door to the room. You are literally dripping with anticipation as you hear the key card in the door.

You hear the door open and someone -- hopefully me -- I enter. I am very pleased to see you there -- it appears that you have complied well. I speak to remind you to please not say a word until I give you permission. I walk around and admire how you look -- mmm -- you are looking very tasty and the site of you on all fours has my growing erection straining to be freed.

As I am taking off my yellow tie and removing my cuff links, I walk in front of you -- our eyes meet for the first time and I lean across the bed. I support myself with one hand and use the other to brush your hair back and caress your face for a nice, deep, passionate, welcoming kiss. Your lips feel wonderful, but your breathing rate and heartbeat reveal to me that you are either nervous, excited, or perhaps a little of both. In fact -- you just whimpered when we broke the kiss ...

I steal another kiss and then place both knees on the bed and kneel upright to continue undressing. I remove my shirt, t-shirt and kick my shoes off. During this time, your face is about a foot-and-a-half away from the front of my trousers. The bright light of the city's skyline makes it difficult for you to see the outline of my hard cock behind the material.

I lean forward slightly to caress the upper part of your back and neck with one hand while undoing my belt buckle and removing my belt with the other. I tease you by unsnapping and half unzipping my trousers -- but I reveal nothing yet. I take the belt and with the buckle in my hand, I gently toss and allow the length of the belt to go down your back with a soft and gentle (yet playful) smack. As I pull it back an inch or two, the belt finds the valley of that well-sculpted ass and the tip of the belt is dangling very close to where I hope to be soon - where my tongue and cock will be soon. I pull the length of the belt up your back and repeat this again -- when the belt lands softly on you this second time, I hear you gasp and see you shiver and slowly wiggle your ass - hoping that the leather will touch you in the right spots as i pull it - slowly - to me

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3189 posts)
To KellyJean:

That is a nicely put-together fantasy. It's very female in perspective; which is quite appropriate as you are an extremely sexy female. I gather that it is not so much fantasy as a real scenerio playing-out. If I (Mr. JackMichelle) were the barrister pursuing you, I know how the story goes... I can complete it in fantasy form. But I know each and everyone on here would like to hear the reality of the man who walks in the room (but from the beautiful lady's point of view) to find you on you chest/ breasts in knee-highs with you posterior in the air, vulva open and spread for the taking and romantic appreciation....................

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(395 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 131  Next »
141 to 150 of 1306
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.