Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1 ...  136  137  138  139  140  141 
1401 to 1408 of 1408
User Details are only visible to members.
Put that on the ballot and I'll vote for it!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I think Aug should be the month for driving naked for all women and men so that they can feel the freedom!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reno NV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Welcome the the forum washoenudest. LOVE your fantasy.

Reminds me of a story my SIL told me years ago. They were in florida on vacation driving a motor home and this convertible in front of them was driving a bit erratically. There was a woman driving and when the passed her, they noticed another woman had her face buried in the driver's crotch. Would have loved to have seen that!

Of course, watching Mrs. washoenudest driving naked and masturbating would be pretty hot too!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
To be on the freeway and watch a strange woman in the car next to us just driving naked and masterbating!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I would say that my fantasy is to do everything on my bucket list. But then I'd have no more fantasies.

Linden TN
Username hidden
(51 posts)
This morning's fantasy had to do with me "servicing" a pool and finding Shibby on a lounge chair in need of someone to rub tanning lotion all over her hot, tight body....so I "serviced" her as well!

;-D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I actually woke up this morning wishing I could retire, buy a tour bus and drive around the country meeting all the hot ladies (and couples) on these forums!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
We have Happy Thoughts and Bitches of the day, how about what fantasy is top of mind right about....NOW

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  136  137  138  139  140  141 
1401 to 1408 of 1408
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.