Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1 ...  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  ... 131  Next »
132 to 141 of 1308
User Details are only visible to members.
Rabbit . . . simply splendid!!!!

Nuff said ;)

froggy, your slave

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
Wow! Just Wow. That is gorgeous Rabbit!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(983 posts)
Thank you ATGB and PG. I am amazed that we found each other and we continue to live a great story. Rabbit is my FOTD every day.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
There. Are. Not. Words.

Holy Fuck.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
Thanx for the compliments folks! We had entirely too much fun. One of the better parts was that I kept running into vanilla friends--even better, not one of them was weirded out that I was wearing nothing but latex. I do love living in NOLA.

The best part was how proud my Scamp was that even the gay guys were admiring his and God's handiwork. One of the gay guys even told me that I turned his straight (HA!)

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
Rabbit/Scamp. WOW, just WOW. (OK, hugs too because your story just gets to me.)

Canton NC
Username hidden
(137 posts)
I (scamp) am a big fan and have several prints of his including the one that inspired rabbit's outfit.

<<<<<Here she is posing next to the one in his gallery on Royal. The woman looked flustered when we asked if I could take a pic of rabbit posing with it, we think she thought it was paint and she might ruin something. lol

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
@rabbit: Hot pics. Were you inspired by Peter O'Neill? I know his work well and am actually planning to visit his gallery in St. Augustine in the coming weeks. I used to frequent the Charleston gallery before he closed it. I love his work.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Outstanding!

Love you guys as you are incredibly sexy and (the romantic in me) clearly in love!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(370 posts)
WOW the pics are fantastic.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2824 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  ... 131  Next »
132 to 141 of 1308
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.