Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 909   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We meet a single str8 male at a dimly lit bar. After a few drinks and some sexy chatting, I see the look on her face and I can tell that he must have his hand under the table and up her skirt fingering her. She looks at me and I give her a look of approval. She kind of leans his way and I can tell that she is rubbing him under the table. She leans back to me and whispers that he is really hard and must be as thick as a coke can. After more of this play, we head home and we both play with her. I take pics of her playing and we all have fun making her cum over and over.

Martinsburg WV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Being a voyeuristic web cammer with a sexy couple.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Watching my wife pleasure herself tonight and making love to her afterwards. Love a good show!

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I have some weird wish to have sex with bunch off swinger on some mask party. After all that sex and spend night just knowledge about sex with people who hide face make me horny... Tomorrow you go in some store or Insurance office and talk with some lady who give you pussy last night and you don't know.... Crazy...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
well I will admit I'm a bit sore from Saturday night/sunday morning still, so I'm sure that my statement about not involving sex wouldn't last long lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Mine involves cloning, sexual acts could be involved.... but I could really use a chauffeur or a pilot with his own plane too.

Shelly

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3475 posts)
my current fantasy of the day involves a maid, a nanny, and a personal assistant and has nothing to do with sex.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Sophia good story, believe me i m hard down there.....

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
I love wearing a dress to a party that requires no bra and while I am at it, no panties. One time I met up with a guy I had been chatting with online. He is a bit younger than me and his wife doesn't like older men so a couple swap was out of the question. But since this was a type of party where couple swapping was not mandatory, well we got to talking and kissing.....man could he kiss. He had me hot and bothered simply by kissing me.....then he realized that I did not have a bra on.......soon, his curiosity got the better of him and I felt my dress slip up over my thighs and when he realized I was not wearing panties he let out a groan.......one that said so very much and released all my inhibitions and juices.

He continued to kiss me and used his fingers to explore the hot and moist parts of me. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and tasted me and offered me a taste too. Then he brought his hand back down and continued to make me feel very, very good. Within a few seconds I began to shatter around his hands and all the while the kiss remained in tact. Did I mention this man could kiss.........I mean really kiss........

While I was recovering from this erotic adventure.....he whispers in my ear "I am so glad you didn't have any panties on." All I could do is think so am I. So am I.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
oh yeah neighbor fantasy.... I have nice looking pregnant neighbor .... Mmmmmm it's so tasty....:) yes I know I sound like maniac but girl is cute... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 909   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day