Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 140  Next »
121 to 130 of 1391
User Details are only visible to members.
The board room does have it's ups and downs as well as ins and outs...just gotta be carefeful, the wood is rock hard up in there.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4575 posts)
Geez Bebe...you've taken to the forums like a duck to the water...or a blonde to a hot tub?

Sounds like we're gonna have to schedule a conference at a certain club in NOLA to discuss the ins and outs of this fantasy.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
R & S

I cannot wait to enjoy all the "rides" that NOLA has to offer! If I become overwhelmed with my lightheadedness, perhaps I will need to place my head between someone's knees or is that someone else's head between my knees...

it's all in the details, winks! Bebe

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Yes Bebe, you have a standing invitation. Or if you prefer, lying, kneeling, bending, spinning...

R&S

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4575 posts)
Nola & the crew are most definitely on my "to do" list in 2016 (well at least to meet the asshats & hopefully "meat" the lovely Rabbit & possibly some of her just as sexy lady friends).

Who knows, with Proper Planning... all things area Possible.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1852 posts)
Sir,

That was fast! I have heard that "word" too. Perhaps I will be allowed to find out in person.

are you going to join us there too?

As I eagerly await my invite.

Bebe, aka nudist will travel wearing a dress & will remove as requested upon arrival!

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Kat & Ron,

Of course we wish to be Positive! Merry Christmas and Happy NUDE year to You Both.

Remember PA, positive attitudes also means Party Au-naturale! ( forgive the spelling ! )

xoxo Bebe

note: I did separate posts for each response because I cannot remember all of these posts at one time with all of these people talking to me at one time!

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Bebe...word thru the "back channels", ok it's public knowledge although I have no personal experience (yet) is that these two are quite the hosts. I've heard the "board room" isn't a bad place to "meat" either...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1852 posts)
RnS, does that mean your invitation is extended to this S Carolinean gal who loves circular fun times? I have heard that yall are wonderful hosts! Plus, I do love it when I am a bit lightheaded from shall we say "activities"...

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Rider, I think a circular bed that swivels like a lazy susan or that has a Susan on it, is an Excellent idea! If there isn't a Susan available, I know your hot tub wing woman will find you an Allison look a like! ; ) xo xo

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 140  Next »
121 to 130 of 1391
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.