Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 1075   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why @ NIC I do believe you could start your very own line of Fantasy Greeting Cards. Let's see, how to market to a wider audience (thinking caps on, Nic seems to need to fund a larger travel schedule).

Wrightsville Beach NC
Username hidden
(1778 posts)
Fantasy #1: Get that damn teleporter working

Fantasy #2: I pick her up at the airport and blindfold her the moment we get in the car. As we drive, I instruct her to undress completely then hand her a dress to put on and she obediently wiggles into it. It is low cut, form fitting and very short. We drive in silence as I caress her thigh, her breathing becoming short and fast. When we arrive, I pull straight into the garage and close the door. As I open her car door, she can hear me unbuckle my belt and I loop it around her neck and lead her through the garage, into the house.

Still blindfolded, she can see nothing and it is quiet except for the murmurs of appreciation from the men watching her being paraded down the hall. She hears their footsteps following into the bedroom. I loosen the belt, attach wrist restraints and secure her hands over her head to a chain hanging from the ceiling. I kiss her, gently at first then with more passion. Her body writhes in anticipation, the short dress riding up her hips, exposing her.

I whisper in her ear, "Welcome to Ohio, are you ready?"

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
NatHan. ........ you are nasty girl. .... ( when i serve military in my country before 20yr all the time we visit me girlfriend sister. I know I have good chance to be with that girl just if i want but never happened) now after 20 years I'm sorry about that I needed took my chance. both sister look amazing

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1257 posts)
Drat...she said female. lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Hey look! It's Nathan, my second cousin on my grandfather's nephew's side twice removed!! Long time no see!!

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
@Nathan: I know about that one....I used to date this guy back in the day. His entire family were beautiful people. When I would look at his sister, my inners would jump. I never got a chance to hit that but I surely never forgot. I get that same feeling right now writing about it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
I want to seduce someone (female) in my boyfriends family !!!

Username hidden
(13 posts)
that is between me and the man in the red suit...so far he hasn't delivered.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19780 posts)
@TrooperandPirateGirl: What would that be my dear? Merry Christmas!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
That Santa brings me what I really want for Christmas this year.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19780 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 1075   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day