Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 131  Next »
111 to 120 of 1306
User Details are only visible to members.
...Hilarity...Blew Man...Lay-tex

...These are a few of our favorite things...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(325 posts)
@rabbitt

Be careful what you wish for darling. ;^D

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3944 posts)
Well dip Tink and me in paint and we'll make a rainbow!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
I want a hilarious gang bang with the Blue Man Group*. I want to be painted red for it so we can see how much purple we can create.

*inspired by a card from the new expansion pack we broke out at the local bar while playing Cards Against Humanity.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3944 posts)
FOD, has been my fantasy since I entered this LS. That is for me and my fine ass woman to attend a party and all eyes on us. Well, it FINALLY happened last weekend and it was great. My girl was on point and she wasn't walking around half naked and when she started dancing the dudes were like oh shit and I was like do that shit baby.....LOL...I told one of the guys there months back the type of women I liked and he said, that's going to be hard to get in the LS. He was right, she's not in the LS but she was worth the motherfucking wait and he said to me, yo, your patience paid off. He had on a t-shirt that said "Don't Believe Me Just Watch." He said I should have been wearing that shirt. Fucking right! LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
FOTD- Trooper and I were making plans for semi retirement after the kiddo's are out of the house. So not really a fantasy, but what we are hoping to make into a reality. And if possible starting with in a few years having a condo in our retirement place of choice, and renting it out when we are not there.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21207 posts)
Maybe but anyway i really like to lick 3 pussy more then to fantasy. :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
Bobby, remember somethings are better in a fantasy than to make to make a reality.

Greenville TX
Username hidden
(118 posts)
eptxcpl24...... thanks. Maybe one day my tongue have that pleasure to try all that juice.... :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
Not sure what to say.. Fantasy is good for everyone. Reality? Well that's another topic. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 131  Next »
111 to 120 of 1306
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.