Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1083   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Luckily for me, I'm not "most men".

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
LOL You win. I guess I must hang out with some pretty rare men indeed because if what you say is true then it seems to me that " most men" are fairly low rent. I'm a lucky lady!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(606 posts)
Saying "hello" is romance for most men.

Miami FL
Username hidden
(37 posts)
LOl Rabbit fun and flirting is considered romance before sex for most men......

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
I for one LOVE this fantasy and can't wait to hear the next chapter....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
lol Ncal, You got that wrong, at least with me. When I want sex that's exactly what I want, maybe some fun and flirting first, but I don't need nor want to be romanced by my playmates nor do I want the sex to be "romantic"-- far from it

Romance for me is reserved for someone I truly care about. If you notice, this fantasy is not about me being romanced by a stranger (that would not work on me anyway) It's someone I care about that I'm with. It's someone taking the time to help me fulfill a fantasy of both of ours. I do not consider this scenario romantic at all...romance would come later, when we are alone together.

Might I also say that you have rather low standards if you consider this little fantasy I wrote romantic. Yeah, being shown off in a LS club and fucked in a crowded hallway before inviting in another man is just the way to start a romantic evening. LOL

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(606 posts)
The differences between a man and a woman and their fantasy...men it sex women its romance then sex.....guys you want to get lots of sex...........do what the ladies like.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Literary preferences (too generous?) are as highly individual as sexual preferences; @ Rabbit & Nic these do excite the emotions and sets the loins a-tingling. Keep em' cuming

Wrightsville Beach NC
Username hidden
(1805 posts)
...I finally reach him. He pulls me close and kisses me, running his hands over my body, feeling the fit of the tiny dress he has me wearing. He gently pushes me away, holds my hand over my head and pirouettes me on my high heals watching the skirt flare out and smiles at the effect. I can't help but laugh. I've never felt so vulnerable and yet so safe. He hands me my drink and says, “let's go upstairs”. He (of course) has me walk up first not only so he can admire the view I provide but to catch me should I trip in the unfamiliar heals. Once up there he finds us a spot by the voyeur room, the room with the huge, round bed and the one way mirrors that allow people in the hallway to see in but appear as mirrors to those inside.

He leans back against the wall and pulls me against him as we watch the gorgeous people in the room coupling and uncoupling. Enjoying each other blissfully ignoring the eyes they know are on the other side of the glass.

His hand slides under my skirt, caressing my ass and thigh. He slides his hand around to the front to gently run my clit though my panties and I slide my hand behind to rub his growing cock though his jeans. My nails sketch over the tightening material. He suddenly pushes me away with one hand while hooking my panties with the other and slides them down my legs. I step out of them and as he rises back up and meets my waiting lips in another kiss he slips them into his shirt pocket.

I reach around and behind me again and undo his belt, unbutton his jeans and slide the zipper down. I slide my hand inside his pants and rub and tease him. Backing my barely covered ass up against him.

Suddenly I feel my drink lifted from my hand and a moment later I'm pushed up against the glass of the voyeur room. His hands push my skirt up over my hips and I feel his cock between my legs, sliding back and forth. I swivel my hips against him (like I did while moving to the music earlier). Between the rubbing of his dick against my lips and his hand playing with my clit I'm so wet I'm starting to drip.

He can feel this and apparently he won't wait another second to be in me. The heels I'm wearing have me nearly matching his height so he barely needs to bend his knees to draw back and slip inside of me. I put my hands against the glass to push back against him. I arch my back to raise my ass and tilt my head back at the sheer pleasure of him and he leans in to kiss me warmly on the neck before pushing harder against me, making me gasp and laugh.

As many eyes are on us now as are on the activities in the room behind the glass. We are well aware of the strangers watching us enjoying each other and the thrill it gives us is palatable. A man, handsome and fit, steps from the crowd. He approaches smiling at me and I smile back. He then looks at my man, smiles and glaces at me and back. My incredible man pushes into me again, leans forward and whispers in my ear. I tilt my head back, kiss him passionately, look into his eyes and nod......

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(606 posts)
We get to the club and he finds us a seat at the bar. He orders us our drinks and then hands me the small bag he's been carrying—the bag I've asked him about but he refused to explain. “Take this, go to the bathroom and open it in there”, he whispers in my ear. I'm about to ask him what it is but the look in his eye tells me I need to just do as I'm told.

I obediently take the bag and walk across the room towards the bathrooms. I can feel the eyes of the others in the club follow me, knowing he's watching as well – not only me but enjoying the appreciative gazes of everyone else. The music is good tonight and I can't help but dance a little as I walk. I'm feeling excited and a little nervous about what I'll find in the bag. I sneak a quick peak back towards the bar over my shoulder as I push the door open. Yes, there he is watching my every move and smiling...I flash him a smile back and walk into the bathroom.

He has to be kidding me. In the bag is an impossibly small wisp of...a dress?..it can't be. It's hardly enough material to be a glove. It's purple and sheer with a design of barely opaque wavy lines on it. With it is a matching thong and a pair of strappy, high heels. I push the straps of my little (comparatively modest) dress off my shoulders and allow it to slither down my body, fall to the floor and I slip on the new dress, thong and shoes.

I turn to face the mirror. The dress is incredibly short. It's a halter style, buttoned behind my neck it hugs tightly over my breasts and under my arms. It's backless and the skirt is tight against my hips with the tiniest flare at the bottom allowing it to flutter and lift. Every move I make exposes me. The heels make my legs look impossibly long

Then I think of the way he strategically placed us at the far end of the bar so that I will have to walk across more than half of the club to rejoin him. I laugh a little, he plays me so well. I steal one more look at myself in the mirror, take a deep breath and step out of the door, back into the club.

The flash of bright light from the bathroom in the dim club makes everyone turn and I feel like I'm in a spotlight. For a moment I hesitate, thinking of going back into the bathroom and changing back into my original clothes. I feel so exposed, so vulnerable, I look across the club and I see him. He's smiling that handsome, reassuring, “bad boy” smile that makes the world disappear for me and I smile too, and make my way across the club to him.

It's gotten more crowded since I've been in the bathroom. I have to weave my way through the dance floor, moving my body to the music the whole way, occasionally letting my eyes leave his to look at whoever is my momentary dance partner, smiling at these beautiful strangers knowing he's seeing it all and loving ever moment of it.

I continue to move with the music even after I leave the dance floor and walk along the bar. I occasionally feel the back of a stranger's hand brush against my thigh and fingers drag across the bare skin of my back as I slip through the crowd but at this point my eyes are only on him....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(606 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1083   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day