Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 185569101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
Created by: NicAtNight
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have Happy Thoughts and Bitches of the day, how about what fantasy is top of mind right about....NOW

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 909   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic - Fridays are tough for us to get out , but impossible for us right now. Our son is the starting middle line backer. Friday night Lights.

Keep us posted, we do enjoy that

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
I have this fantasy that a beautiful young woman will show up at my door while I'm out, enter, clean my apartment, and then, fall asleep naked in my bed.

I would repay her by eating her porridge with relish.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
Thanks Perf, good to be back.

I know you two enjoy some D/s play, will you be at DJ's next Friday night (the 10th)? I may bring her and do some restraint play and share her with some "friends".

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11946 posts)
I like it.

Welcome back NaN

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Today's FOTD will begin in a few hours. A woman I see who has become quite a good little sub will arrive at my house where the door is unlocked, but I am at work. Once she gets there, she will text me and I will text her instructions what I want her to do. I will have her undress in the living room, attach the nipple clamps I've provided and begin by vacuuming my living room. I will text her further instructions as she completes each task, including going into the bedroom where she will find an anal plug, ben wa balls, a vibrator, blindfold and wrist restraints. I will give her step by step instructions when and what to do with each.

And the fun for me? I will be watching via strategically placed security cameras. Any task not completed promptly will result in punishment when I get home.

It's going to be a good night.....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11946 posts)
njny: Burberry perfume for men or women is awesome. I bought it for an ex a long time ago and whenever he wore it, he always got loads of compliments. I received it as a gift from a gf years and years ago and it's wonderful. Is it for Burberry Brit? I have to look for it.

I got a sample of Flowerbomb from Bloomingdale's. If you haven't tried it, ask for a spray. I like it. Viktor & Rolf makes it...in case you didn't know.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3288 posts)
the new commercial for burberry perfume has got me fantasizing.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2061 posts)
I know all m fantasy is hard but possible.. probably in my case i find tree pussy when grow on my dick nail... :) who know how look my message...m and my English....

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
Bobby, That only works if you have a tongue tbat's forked like a trident. Of course, I guess you could either stack'em or nest/spoon them and lick top to bottom, bottom to top, or side to side.

Post photos.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
fantasy of the day- lick 3 pussy in same time.....mhhh

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 909   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day