Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Join the Mile High Club with rabbit on our flight to Ohio on Wednesday

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1993 posts)
Breasts!!!! The bigger, the merrier, as many as I can grab!!!! Just have breasts in my mind. Thank you lady at the gas station!

Armorel AR
Username hidden
(197 posts)
FOTD- shopping and lunch in NOLA.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20153 posts)
For it to be lovely spring day, I am outside in my back yard dancing listening to my iPod, working in the garden when a stranger walks to my back gate. Startled to find a man in my yard, he introduces himself as my new neighbor. As we chat and get to know each other I bend over to tend to some flowers. When I stand up .... I sense more than feel that he his directly behind me, I can feel the heat of his body. I am frozen in place and in fantasyland.

Without saying a word he places his hands on my hips, I lean my head forward, stunned that this could be happening in suburbia. He breathes on my neck then.....he gently kisses my neck. I know I should turn away, should stop him. I don't of course.

He turns me slowly around - taking my chin in his hand so that I am forced to look him in the eyes. I'm lost in fascination and excitement.

Oh my this cold weather is playing tricks on my mind - anything to stay warm!!

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2086 posts)
Fantasy of the day is to come home and find my wife fucking two guys. They cum in her and she makes me eat her...yum

Northville NY
Username hidden
(336 posts)
my FOTD is to have mother nature and any other "interferences" align so things actually work out next time i plan a date. harumph.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6414 posts)
Shelly - It may be a while but I'll be sure to use what little influence I have to get his little gentleman's club for ladies back up and running.

I find it hysterical that for as tame as I would be (comparatively) considered in the LS that I fell for the Midwest Gang Bang King..lol..I think my life is going to be getting a lot more interesting very soon

As for my FOTD...see above...I just don't even know where to start....

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1993 posts)
FOTD: Nic finding his dream apartment mentioned below with room for multiple guests. Hopefully, he will organize a group of guys in NOLA similar to the group of friends he had in Ohio. Where do I sign up for a Nic@Night NOLA Ladies Delight Group event?

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4456 posts)
I had my eye on a cute little place right on Esplanade with a balcony. Wouldn't have been where I would want to live full time because it was small, but would have been a nice getaway place.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20153 posts)
FOTD: Finding an apartment in NOLA withing walking distance of the Quarter....and the clubs. Preferably with a balcony and lacking that, a rooftop pool.

~Scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1993 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1107   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day