Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 886   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Roc, how do you think we got this name??? ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
KnB.....there was a rather lengthy discussion this evening about bubbles (actually bubble wrap) popping on the MFM Logistics thread. I was referring to that.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
ninny, what are you talking about? I don't get it......you were the only one talking about bubbles. Meh! Maybe I'm on sensory overload.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I just read on the "what you are wearing" thread that someone is enjoying a very hot bubble bath as we speak....er, type!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
My fantasy right now is gathering around a steaming hot bubble bath with roc_em catering to her every need...

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
BT, my dad could fabricate almost any kind of part back in the day. Maybe I should hook you up and he could help you fix your DeLorean, if you'd let me borrow it when I need to....of course you KNOW what's in it for you.....

a cool ride that is back in running condition {let's face it y'all: DeLorean's are COOL rides!}

PG, the teleproter would be a LOT more practical, but with the timeline what it is, the DeLorean seems like a more accomplishable feat at the moment, and I've GOT to get out of the Valley, it appears, if I really want to encounter anyone that actually interests me.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Based on the pics I've seen, every side is your good side...

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
the teleporter was my idea. I had set Nic to work on it but he is busy with other repairs right now. Sorry the first one is mine and you will have to get on my good side to use it ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
If someone does invent a teleporter, I want one. It would make my job a HELL of a lot easier.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
It may have been SA or Nic's. I got an old DeLorean in my garage, but I can't find a replacement for the Flux Capacitor. I'll keep checking the flea markets and Craigslist. Until I find one, I'm running up my airline miles. I guess I could program McAllen into the DeLorean.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8336 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 886   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day