Fantasy of the Day : Swingers Discussion 18556910401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 941   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey don't knock the Lego's , Do you know how expensive those little pieces of platic cost these days??? And do you know how much they hurt when you step on the little tiny square one in the middle of the night when you least expect it????

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
kibbs here its american girl doll, well the target knock offs anyway. Clothes, shoes, stuff...and barbies. Some craft stuff and some of the girl lego's. And my younger doesn't ever want to get rid of ANYTHING. she is going to grow up to be a hoarder.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
You're absolutely right about the kids making most of the mess. Ours are now teens (another problem in itself), but the clutter is less. We decided she won't clean their rooms or bathrooms....they're still responsible for their spaces.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'm sick to DEATH of Lego's!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I'd love to hire someone, but its just not in the budget right now. So the family will have to put up with my cleaning. Not that most of them care since the kids are the ones that make so much of the mess.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Well, seeing that we just spent an arm & a leg on rugs, furniture, & custom draperies, it'd be nice for the house to stay clean so we can see them! A friend of a friend cleans houses so I'll call tomorrow.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I finally broke down and got a housekeeper back in the spring. I have her in once every two weeks and she keeps me straight. She's also my back-up babysitter from time to time when I need. She's awesome and I practice my Spanish with her. I've probably doubled my non-obstetrics related Spanish in the last several months. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I'm not too exciting either, PG. I just sat down with a glass of wine & my husband said, "Maybe we should hire a housekeeper". I just got a little more exciting!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
My current fantasy?

it involves someone cleaning my house and my taxes being done, preferably with a huge refund.

yeah I'm a boring girl today.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
did you notice, Tim?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 941   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day