Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 131  Next »
31 to 40 of 1307
User Details are only visible to members.
"Use me up...."

You're fantasizing alright Bebe. ;)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1109 posts)
NJNY, that is a lovely fantasy... if you find one see if he has a twin brother who lives in the south near me!

winks, Bebe

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
my own FOTD is to find that elusive compatibility with a SM who is just insatiable and energetic enough to (in the words of mr. withers) use me up...in the best of possible ways.

while i'm fantasizing, a local couple, too. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12148 posts)
Rider,

However did I miss the part about pools? It will be much easier than the rough seas of the hot tubs! Shall we demonstrate on each other then our first victims, um volunteers of Rabbit and Scamp, before the mad rush of people jump into the pool demanding to be next? Do we charge a viewing fee or just call it a lesson and charge accordingly! Now where is that sign up sheet....

Laughingly, xo xo xo Bebe

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Bebe,

Rabbit keeps mentioning a pool. Perhaps that would provide a suitable torpedo testing tank for sea trials with Scamp.

Xoxo

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1109 posts)
Scamp, my "girls" are pillowy soft to help cushion that board room's hardness and I have some other ideas to warmly shelter another hard area!

Rider, I have my calendar open to schedule those NOLA conference calls. Personal Floatation Devices make excellent pillows as I was trying to explain to Scamp. Perhaps we need to set up a torpedo demonstration on land and sea?

As for the forums, ask Kelly Jean about the chat rooms or do you remember them yourself?

Happy Holidays and Merry kisses, Bebe

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
The board room does have it's ups and downs as well as ins and outs...just gotta be carefeful, the wood is rock hard up in there.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3966 posts)
Geez Bebe...you've taken to the forums like a duck to the water...or a blonde to a hot tub?

Sounds like we're gonna have to schedule a conference at a certain club in NOLA to discuss the ins and outs of this fantasy.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1109 posts)
R & S

I cannot wait to enjoy all the "rides" that NOLA has to offer! If I become overwhelmed with my lightheadedness, perhaps I will need to place my head between someone's knees or is that someone else's head between my knees...

it's all in the details, winks! Bebe

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Yes Bebe, you have a standing invitation. Or if you prefer, lying, kneeling, bending, spinning...

R&S

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3966 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 131  Next »
31 to 40 of 1307
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.