Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
21 to 30 of 1391
User Details are only visible to members.
Monogamy is my new fantasy. I'm curious and intrigued by the prospect that an exciting, loving, monogamous relationship is possible.

Sounds crazy here, I know....

Destrehan LA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Hahaha:gurgle:hahaha:choke:hahaha:cough:ha!

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2249 posts)
Make sure you check their teeth before the bidding starts...;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12222 posts)
I know BT, but we have to go outside of family to get respect; besides, they're all to busy to help out. :-P

Making it happen captain, almost done with setting it up. Finished vetting single males for the up coming mmfm for the Mrs.

We have a few picked out that have already confirmed, that are gold, certs check out for temperament and reliability ...... and the one's she wanted. When asked what she thought about her choices, her description of their bodies and cocks were specifically "reaow", "yowza" and "yummy lockjaw"... lol

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2249 posts)
I was right there...until I read the respectful part...and the WV part... Oh, bother!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12222 posts)
We've been looking for a true single, respectful and experienced SM who can keep it up with a condom on, to have a MFM with us this Friday evening and I get a text from The Mrs this morning upping the ante:

"How many licks does it take to get a cock to explode all over me? I want three willing participant s counting u to help me with this struggling dilemma that I'm having (slew of emoticons)"

I think we have a new fantasy...lol

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2249 posts)
I would like to be locked in chastity as I watch my wife and her lover make love for the first time.

Jack

Parma OH
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Fantasy of the Day

Having a sexy maid come over to clean my house, then ravish my body. That is quite the fantasy today as I don't want to do the housework and I am feeling a bit horny

Monongahela PA
Username hidden
(255 posts)
Justpoking - We have talked about it on many occasions, and would love to make it happen, but as you say it would require extensive planning and the "right friends". Though the Mrs would like to experience it, she is not as trusting or as kinky as the other lady was so developing the right friends (she would accept) would be the most prohibitive issue. Knowing who it was would ruin the fantasy.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Someone, that is about as close as you can get to an actual 'rape'. Takes lots of planning and attention to detail. Mrs Just can identify playmates by their sound, breathing, and sometimes by their scent. I've never tested to see if she could identify by taste or tongue touch. Just some of the many things to consider when making it 'real', and controlled.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(491 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
21 to 30 of 1391
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.