Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1048   End
User Details are only visible to members.
then you were most likely a much needed amusement :)

I get to go have a massage today, although more deep tissue then fun relaxing. Now to get used to not groping my therapist...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18972 posts)
It was a slow day PG...we were the only clients in the place when we went in and there was no one waiting when we left. Doesn't speak well for them I guess.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1047 posts)
lol good thing they were amused Scamp, I am friends with several massage therapists and although they say "take your time" when people do it puts them behind for the day because they and the rooms are booked so tight :(

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18972 posts)
Women that act like men....if only..the mrs got seriously worshiped last night by one of her men..wined and dined and worshiped as the goddess she is.....if only women would act like men and worship us men.......the way she was worshiped.... What a fantasy that would be coming true.

You can go to Thailand and get that type of attention from woman....

New York NY
Username hidden
(20 posts)
What a GREAT FUCKING IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Women that act like men....if only..the mrs got seriously worshiped last night by one of her men..wined and dined and worshiped as the goddess she is.....if only women would act like men and worship us men.......the way she was worshiped....

What a fantasy that would be coming true.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Didn't know it was a fantasy until we did it.

I took rabbit for a couple's massage and when the two massage therapists left the room, they said to take our time. So...rabbit joined me on my massage table and one thing led to another and the next thing you know I had her bent over the table. Not sure if the moans or the ensuing laughter tipped them off by we got lots of smiles as we exited the room.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1047 posts)
@Bill- Nope, blindfolds and cuffs have been around for quite a while. So far, I have not seen that 50 shades flick but that could change when it's a girlffriend's turn to pick the movie.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4149 posts)
Uriah have you been watching 50 shades of gray??

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(620 posts)
Eyes covered with darkness, silken ties wrapped around a pair of wrists, legs spread apart to reveal and display for all to see.... A lover's fingertips softly teases while whispering of wicked delights to come. The bell rings, who is at the door?

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4149 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1048   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day