Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 131  Next »
21 to 30 of 1308
User Details are only visible to members.
Sailing nude, yes on a Windjammer or Catamaran at Hedonism. The Run Swizzle did me in.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2335 posts)
we love sailing and have sailed nude. Our boat is about ready and can handle about 10 people in good weather or about 5 in rough. I actually proposed while sailing naked about 8 years ago

Portsmouth VA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I'm with froggy, count us in Bebe.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(421 posts)
Well Bebe, I think you have taken all the "work" out of my fantasies . . . yours seems about perfect! :D

froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
After enjoying the beautiful uninhabited barrier islands over the weekend........

My FOTD would be: first, to have my own boat and (know how to operate it!) , to gain access to such splendor on a regular basis. Second to share it with a few friends who don't want music blocking out the wonderful sounds of nature. Third to be able to find other swingers with boats to help transport my online friends to share it with me, and finally would be to have a swing party in the middle of the island with a bonfire. This party should last at least three days don't you think, winks!!!

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Sharing njny's, hard to find that couple that we are both attracted to. Not telling you folks anything that you don't already know. The single bi female not exactly working out either, yet.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(421 posts)
Rider, let's go for it again, just the two of us and see how long it takes to "use it 'all' up..." !!!

xo xo xo (you know where!)

Bebe

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
"Use me up...."

You're fantasizing alright Bebe. ;)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(994 posts)
NJNY, that is a lovely fantasy... if you find one see if he has a twin brother who lives in the south near me!

winks, Bebe

Hilton Head Island SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
my own FOTD is to find that elusive compatibility with a SM who is just insatiable and energetic enough to (in the words of mr. withers) use me up...in the best of possible ways.

while i'm fantasizing, a local couple, too. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9970 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 131  Next »
21 to 30 of 1308
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.