Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 131  Next »
11 to 20 of 1308
User Details are only visible to members.
My FOTD is that Kibbles and PG's hot shirtless fantasy people have clones that show up on my doorstep for spring cleaning and hot sex.

Mrs U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4972 posts)
I have a similar one Kibbs, although mine I really don't care if they are male or female and they are painting, putting down new sub floor and laminate.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20979 posts)
Recently, I've had a reoccurring fantasy. Two Tall broad-shouldered shirtless men. Both with bulging biceps and manly pecs, both eager to please.

One doing laundry, the other sweeping and mopping.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11597 posts)
Sweet I like the way u think

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(692 posts)
FOTD... although I am a warm weather beach babe, in view of recent weather, How about to be snowed in with your favorite swing friends; club / group; your spouse &/or one or two other couples! Winks! Enjoy the fun times, throw a roast or soup in the crock pot and have fun until you are in need of sustenance. What better way to stay warm and while away the hours? xo xo xo Bebe <----goes off in search of her hot blooded hubby to "warm up"

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Nice post CPL4... What you described is where we, JackMichelle are. To add to your fantasy... the other lady can lick the cum off of your very sexy tits, or some variations... the guy can pull out and cum in your open mouth, the guy can cum in your pussy and the other lady can eat-out the cream pie, maybe snow-balling / sharing it with you. Oh yeah!!!!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(395 posts)
To meet a nice couple and the male has a big cock! Fucks me and my husband watches while the wife rides him. Then after a good fuck he pulls his bare cock out and cums all over my little boobs :P

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'm in...

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(429 posts)
I smell a "plan" . . . ;)

froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
WOW! such high praise from Ya'll, I am most humbled.. So Froggy thank you for making my day with your comment and to Openminded for joining in and agreeing. Isn't that what swinging is about anyway? People of like minded thoughts joining in and saying the more the merrier! double winks!!!! So, I am thinking, Openminded lives not too far from me, the rest can visit and cum, (instead of come and visit...)

Then I get the sweetest note from Redneck with the hottest picture of his favorite naked captain... How many boats ran aground when they saw that beautiful site?

So, Redneck, how about I fly to VA, then help ya'll sail down the ICW to the party? I think you said five people.. Is that a MFMFM so we have enough men to help with all the loads!

Yes, I am full of it tonight, must be all that fresh air and naked freedom in the cold this past weekend. Next FOTD?~~Bebe~~

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 131  Next »
11 to 20 of 1308
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.