Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1052   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Going for a walk along the riverfront with my man on an early NOLA morning like today, with fog so heavy you can barely see but a foot or two ahead of you-- hearing the boats on the river but not seeing them. Then making passionate love on a bench, against a tree or in the dewy grass while hearing joggers and tourists walk past, not sure if they are seeing us or not but knowing they can hear us and hoping they are smiling...

...and posting a hot date letting people know where we are and what we're doing... ;^)

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1486 posts)
My fantasy for Wednesday, March 11, 2015:

Two women in a 69 with me behind and inside the one on top.

Of course, we then take turns. Or, is that tomorrow's fantasy?

Miami FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
"Hahaha! I don't really know you, but I bet you'd lose on purpose - and I wouldn't complain. LOL"

You just might know me better than you think. But not as well as I'd like. ;-)

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(11633 posts)
A FFM DP with Tink and another gorgeous woman. We've already done MFM DP and we both think this would be hot!

Now just need to find the F volunteer :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Hahaha! I don't really know you, but I bet you'd lose on purpose - and I wouldn't complain. LOL

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9765 posts)
It's been awhile since I played a good game of strip poker, but now I have this urge to square off in a game of strip Scrabble with a sapiosexual like Mrs. Scandle. Head to head, if you get my drift. With her vocabulary though, she'd prolly have me nekkid after three turns.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(11633 posts)
AZMeetnSwap, welcome to the Forums. How would you define "sexy lipstick?" Is there a particular color, glossiness or texture that turns you on, or do you think all lipstick is sexy? I'm not picking on you, really, just curious.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9765 posts)
I never see this posted in any fantasy areas: I (the male) love beautiful, painted lips. You could say I have a lipstick fantasy. When I see a woman with those lips I almost cream in my pants. Why are women so reluctant to wear sexy lipstick? I can't get enough of that.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Be in a warm place, cool breeze blowing across my body ,waves lapping on the shore .warm sun in my face ,Gin and tonic in my hand ,and my hubby next to me ( Please make it come true LOL)

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(134 posts)
My FOTD is I wake up one morning and the packing fairies have finished organizing and packing my stuff. Considering I have already downsized twice in the past 12 years, I am stunned at how long this is taking me. I swear I am on the verge of jumping in my car with a change of clothes and saying "fuck it, NOLA here I come!"

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1486 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1052   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day