Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jaws and nekkid conjure up bad thoughts in my head . . . :)

froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(677 posts)
Dangerous? You mean like at the beginning of Jaws? I could see how that might excite some people.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10249 posts)
Skinny dipping. So you might not have thought of this as a freaky sex idea. But if you are skinny dipping, and it's a bit dangerous maybe, that will add to the excitement of sex.

Rolla MO
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Hotel room with 2 beds. Us and another sexy couple and two or three single guys all enjoying all the possible combinations.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(454 posts)
My fantasy of the day is to be able to avoid clicking into the Politics threads.

Don't get me wrong, the exchange that took place in the Trump For President??? thread was incredibly humorous in its stupidity, with many similarities to Bud & Lou's Who's on First sketch, but it's no more than a battle of wits among unarmed men...and women. An incredible time waster.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(212 posts)
My fantasy of the day is to be at a bar and watch men hit on my wife!

Rolla MO
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I am not seeing many Fantasy of the Day posts. So here is my longstanding post Fantasy of the Day

My fantasy of the Day is: To spend an afternoon at a motel enjoying the pool and bar. This particular motel would have a swim up bar, there would be some great music playing in the background. We meet for drinks, then we hop in the pool to cool off. As we are in the pool enjoying the water we start to mess around, we go back to the room for an afternoon of great sex. Then we jump back into the pool, have a few drinks and repeat the sex.

There is a place at LOZ called Alhonna Resort that kind of fits the location I have in my mind.

Roy

Rolla MO
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Agent KJ2014... I choose to accept this mission. You distract Mr. ADL in that hot sexy sleek form fitting dress with a Spelling Bee (or whatever you feel the mission warrants) and I'll check out Ms ADL's head and report back.

(btw, your looking quite headlessly sexy yourself if you don't mind me saying...)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(706 posts)
Sir, do you think some reconnaissance missions qualify as a FOD? Or should I be asking this of Mrs ADL?

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2301 posts)
I'd like to believe you...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(706 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1151   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day