Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasy of the Day
TOPIC: Fantasy_of_the_Day
Created by: NicAtNight
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have Happy Thoughts and Bitches of the day, how about what fantasy is top of mind right about....NOW

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
1 to 10 of 1391
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks kibblenbits glad to be here!

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to the party, Jay!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11878 posts)
i've long had fantasies about the gym -- i have spent so many hours at gyms over the years.

suddenly, i have a locker room fantasy going on--grab a certain someone's towel and seduce him in to having his wicked way with me. maybe the bench. maybe up against the lockers. maybe in the shower.

maybe all of the above. i'm sure when my imagination fails me his wouldn't.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14248 posts)
I have a kind of never ending fantasy, I love to hear how/where/when ladies lost their virginity. This usually happens after we had sex, and is the focus of follow on pillow talk. Many are the standard, back seat, parked in some dark spot. However, many are not, they are far more kinky so to speak.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(89 posts)
LOL! We certainly have no complaints about our life.

KJ - I get what you're saying ;-) but in reality, it's what we *hope* will be happening tomorrow.

I have a feeling, after this little vacation we're taking, that I'm going to need an ice pack for the drive home and my pussy is going to need some rehab.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
Tell me about it...

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3019 posts)
Hey Scamp, this is the "fantasies" thread, not the "what we did yesterday" thread.

You two are liven' the good life !!

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4131 posts)
Spending a day at the beach and getting invited to go out on someone's boat where we hang out naked and rabbit thanks the captain (and crew?) in the most appropriately inappropriate way.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
I just loved to travel to different cities and countries meet interesting couples and females in the lifestyle. Go out a night on the town and have a wonderful time don't have to be sex something foreplay and getting to know a person can turn out to be a wonderful evening.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yeah, this *reclaiming * stuff ain't quite working the way ya'll said it would. ;^(

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3019 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
1 to 10 of 1391
TOPIC: Fantasy of the Day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.