Fantasy of getting a woman off in different ways : Swingers Discussion 38035101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasy of getting a woman off in different ways
TOPIC: Fantasy of getting a woman off in different ways
Created by: CAJUN_STUD
Original Starting post for this thread:
Fantasy hope to be a reality would be getting a woman off in a mental/physical aspect. Not just the normal rub/lick/fuck of pussy/clit/anal. I am talking like mind games and irregular spots like neck, ears, fingers, toes, any part of the skin. Using stuff like ice or oils to send electric sensations. Drive them up the wall and back down without even doing anything hardcore. Only two ways I heard of ways feet play rubbing in teasing, and whipping. Any ideas or your fanstasies like hot wax dipping?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
livewire68, I pray you never forget to take out the staples you can damage something. I think a nail gun would be more BSMD ;). Though I guess I am just evil.

Thibodaux LA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
polygrl gave an interesting fantasy. I was told that when I stare into a woman's eyes while having sex with them it just sends them into another world. Guess I just have sexy eyes. Hmm o well keep all the diverse responses coming.

Thibodaux LA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
dropping droplets of ice that is melting all over her body wlil give the same feeling of the staple gun without staples!The anticpiation of where the droplets fall, when they hit and splash in a small circle on her body. For us the best over all time: We met a couple. after a few drinks Suzy sauntered over tot he female and asked her if she has ever been blindfolded,tied up, being pleased by 3. We had brought over a small gift of oils,feather tickler,toy, we also brought over 5 different colored roses each having a different scent. She raced to the bedroom, he raced to the closet to find ties.Suzy took her scarf and sued that as a blindfold. All 3 of us underessed her,lowered her to the bed ,tied her up. As I went to get the gift bag , he started to undress suzy,while she liad in bed hearing what was going on with suzy.While suzy was oiling her up I had the roses ,starting at her feet moving upwards in a cricling motion on her body .She was quivering and quaking while all this was going on.After quite a while of foreplay ,I ran to the kitchen for ice, I was on the be with her holding the ice above her ,droplet falling on top of her nipples,rolling down her the sides of her breastsbefore the ice melt , I started to gently roll the ice on her body finally making it to the kitty. This was one of the hottest nights that both suzy and I could remember having with another couple This routine was repeated to both the girls,. then the guys with only the girls playing with the guys , the other male played with the girls while one male was tied up

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
As far as the ultimate teasing for me and getting me to the breaking point is light gentle touch. Light kissing everywhere, when he lightly caresses, but avoids all the 'red' zones. Such as caressing all around the breasts but never touching the nips, kissing all around the genitals but never the 'kitty'. Of course I want him to touch all those places, but at the same time this 'teasing' is just driving me wild. Licks, and gentle blowing on the areas is the best feeling. Paying special attention to the neck, ears, lower back ummmmmmm......is it getting hot in here or it just me? ;o)

Cornwall Canada

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Been talking to a few people that roleplaying gives a completely different type of orgasmic relief.

Thibodaux LA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Go Cajun_Stud!! You're young, but you have the idea. Awhile back I gave my lady her first 45-minute orgasm. You just don't let them all the way down. Actually, I'm 39 & still learning. I thought I was letting her rest when I was just gently licking her outer labia: no, it was revving her up again (oh, damn, I hate that!). Hey, I TRIED to let her catch her breath. Every woman is different. I've been with this one 2 years, & she just now got comfortable enough to tell me she first got "curious" 15 or 16 years ago--just never was with a man she could trust. Be nice & you'll reap great rewards. Be naughty at the right times, & you'll be king. Lee.

Greenbrier TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Should have read first.... NOW* ice not NO....

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
NO TOES!!! If you tickle my feet you will most likely end up on the floor or kicked at some point LOL LOL ... I do not like my feet messed with , LOL I can't even stand my pets near my feet!! LOL

No Ice thats a different story, had that experiance once wouldn't mind it again!!! LOL

No spanking.... not sure about hot wax, just sounds painful...... would like to be tied to a poster bed with some soft scarves.........going to relax somewhere can't think about this anymore...

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I believe the where is also a huge turn on and off for a ton of people.The more open to where you do the deed the more fun it will be.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Sound like you had a bad experience livewire68 ;), I was thinking today of tickleing but I figure they piss on themselves than get off. And only water sport players would love that. :/

Thibodaux LA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Fantasy of getting a woman off in different ways