Fantasizing-wishing attractive ppl you see in public were swingers : Swingers Discussion 221444
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasizing-wishing attractive ppl you see in public were swingers
TOPIC: Fantasizing-wishing attractive ppl you see in public were swingers
Created by: orionvv9
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since I'm a guy, it's no surprise at all to fantasize about see someone I'm attracted to. But ever since I got into this lifestyle, it never fails. Every time I see an attractive woman or couple in a public setting, I constantly fantasize about playing with them and even wonder if they are swingers. I know guys whether single or part of a couple in this lifestyle are thinking the same thing, but ladies, are you, too, finding yourselves biting your lips or catching yourselves partly smiling in your flirtatious ways at men and women who you would not only love to get in the sack with, but ACTUALLY wonder if they are or would consider swinging?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just last night we bumped into a young couple we know through business. I was thinking exactly that... "Hmm... I wonder if they ever share each other..." But I didn't say anything to Ms. TWH. Within a few minutes, she took me aside and said, "Now that's a body I wouldn't mind playing with!" They want to meet with us on Monday afternoon to discuss a business partnership. Maybe good things come to those who wait?

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
Since we live quite near the beach, fantasizing about this subject makes our collective heads hurt. So many people walking up and down the boardwalk, you can't even concentrate on one person/couple, when there are twenty more to look at. Aaarrgghh. Need a neck massage after all that watching and fantasizing. LOL.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Can I play bartender?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
Yes I wonder. I know other's do I have been picked up by a couple in the check out line at Krogers, been asked directly if I was a swinger at a Roosters by the bartender she and her husband were too, even at JCP one day.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
Hubby and I will ask 'what about him or her?' pretty much anywhere we are, grocery store, mall, any where a bunch of adults are. We ask for a number of reasons but mostly to see if we can figure out a particular 'type' of guy for me or a girl for him, then if the girl he would pick would 'do' anything for me.

We have found out a lot about what we prefer and don't really like.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Especially since starting in this lifestyle and realizing how many likeminded people are out there, I always wonder!!!!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
We do all the time- in fact one of our favorite games to play we call, "Who would you do?" We go to a happy hour or later to a vanilla place like TGI Fridays, Buffalo Wild Wings, or Chili's and hang out at the bar. Then we try to guess each other's choice.. while smiling and flirting with the people there.

Not that we do anything on any given night- but it's a fun game to play. She totally knows my type but she surprises me with her choices pretty regularly.

Even when we aren't playing the game it's fun to look at a vanilla and wonder.. what would she look like bent over that chair? And then she catches you smiling and has no idea you're imagining her totally nekid ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
Oh yeah...I think to a degree all of us, vanilla and swinger alike, do that. Even women who do not like to admit to thinking about fucking others....do haha.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Since I'm a guy, it's no surprise at all to fantasize about see someone I'm attracted to. But ever since I got into this lifestyle, it never fails. Every time I see an attractive woman or couple in a public setting, I constantly fantasize about playing with them and even wonder if they are swingers. I know guys whether single or part of a couple in this lifestyle are thinking the same thing, but ladies, are you, too, finding yourselves biting your lips or catching yourselves partly smiling in your flirtatious ways at men and women who you would not only love to get in the sack with, but ACTUALLY wonder if they are or would consider swinging?

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Fantasizing-wishing attractive ppl you see in public were swingers