Fantasize wife doing another man : Swingers Discussion 55230
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFantasize wife doing another man
TOPIC: Fantasize wife doing another man
Created by: carlj1357
Original Starting post for this thread:
Although we have talked about it previously my wife was cool to the idea but she always give signals when she sees a good looking guy. I would like to find a guy who would bed my wife while I watch. The only problem is planning the right situation to get her in so she opens up and finds it hard to refuse. I know once she feels anothe mans cock in her she will love it. Any ideas.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Relax is all I can tell you, talk about it extensively and play around with it. Take turns telling each other how it turns you on and then plan the right first single male.

looking361,

I think it is more that when couples state on their profiles they are not interested in single males that they get slammed by everyone of them for 100 miles. Seems odd huh? I mean we get on the site to find people to meet but maybe not the easy ones! LOL

We love this scenario actually, it is our kink as well!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
A note to Carl, make sure you & your wife are on the same page before she takes the "plunge" so to speak. In my opinion, this is something you both need to know is "ok" so later on there won't be anything thrown up in anyone's face. I don't know but I imagine talking about her doing another guy before she does it with mutual consent is easier than the possible awkward time trying to talk about it after. We spent 6months+ talking & fantasizing about it before we actually did it. You're also missiing out on a fantastic 6months hot fantasy if you don't discuss it very openly first. Hearing your wife talking about seducing another man you know, is very HOT. Our relationship became stronger in all aspects of honesty after this too.

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Just stay patient Carl. When she's ready it will happen. If she's fantasizing about it chances are she try it sooner or later. Maybe she just needs to be sure you can handle it. I agree with mv21790. It may very well be uncomfortable for you at first but once you sort out your feelings it will be very erotic. Nothing is hotter than being able to sit back and watch the woman you love being ravished. She may be a little subdued at first but once she losses herself into the moment you are going to love it as eyeguy can tell you.

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Our fantasy and reality of her doing another man started when she asked me if I'd share her. I replied, you might not like the answer to that the first few times then finally said Yes, with the right guy. We had hot sex for about 6months fantasizing about how it would be great if that was Adam's dick in her instead of mine or wouldn't she rather have Jason's cock in her mouth with me watching right now. We both played it out & it gave her freedom to single out guys in public to point to & whisper in my ear "I"d lick him all over". She also told me how she'd seduce a neighbor of ours. anyway, one day it played out and watching was HOT and she enjoyed the act as much. We're hooked on this and it is our Kink as you can see by our profile.

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
This is so much of our swing life and has been both of our fantasies for so long we almost can't imagine anyone not having this fantasy lol

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Although we have talked about it previously my wife was cool to the idea but she always give signals when she sees a good looking guy. I would like to find a guy who would bed my wife while I watch. The only problem is planning the right situation to get her in so she opens up and finds it hard to refuse. I know once she feels anothe mans cock in her she will love it. Any ideas.

West Seneca NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Fantasize wife doing another man