FF : Swingers Discussion 53603
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesFF
TOPIC: FF
Created by: somefun1223
Original Starting post for this thread:
how about the ladies put on a show for the men while they sit ,watch and drool lol ?..........somefun

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mark me weird. I'm not a performing seal. I could careless who drools... as long as they are on the other side of the glass.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Hear it calling in the air night to fill your heart with pure ecstasy and delights a sweet song for Joy sent from above

let me take you in my arms tonight hold you close and dance so slow we move together in the candlelight I whisper words of love to let you know

that you mean more than the world to me This is what we've been waiting for a time of healing love and Joy so sweet a place where we can be as complete

let me hold you into my arms tonight press you close and dance so slow we move together in the pale moonlight I belong with you love I will never let you go

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hi JOY! Sexy woman!

I would have to tell you in private. It was that HOT!! LoL! Now, if my meet and greet at lunch is what I am expecting, ohhhhh yesss!! I may be having a fantasy fulfilled very soon. Yummmiee! Kisses sugar! RaVEN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
kisses back to u joy , catch it lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
oh i love doing that, getting really wild an wet watch the guys get all excited nothing like putting on a good show

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmmm Joy,

You sure know how to put a smile on my face.

RaVEN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
hello i do ;ove to sit back and watch two ladies gping down on each other, there is nothing as hot as that, such hot eye candy, and the thought of raven and joy going at it would be so hot, lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Joy, Cum play with me while the guys get eyecandy. I am sure we could give them something very HOT to enjoy!

RaVEN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
how about the ladies put on a show for the men while they sit ,watch and drool lol ?..........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: FF